Best Pocket 9mm? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Best Pocket 9mm?

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    A great little gun for the price.That being said,Beware of the Double Action trigger reset.(Its very different)The return spring is not strong like a double action Revolver.You must consciously push your finger all the way forward each shot.Perhaps I had problems with this because I'm a Glock shooter? Other than that its a great gun. (The primers are too hard in Armscore Ammo for it,You will get malfunctions with this ammo).I did not get a chance to shoot steel case ammo....... (I shoot steel cases almost exclusively for practice) I'll stick with the Glock 26 that cost almost twice as much because my life is worth it..(The Glock digests steel without a hiccup)..........Dickie
    Thanks for the awakening...maybe I need to reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Sig sauer compact p250 9MM fits well in the cubby, and Smith & Wesson MP Shield .40 is a great carry. Bersa thunder .380 is a nice small frame to have.
    I have learned, that holsters are bulky and take up space. I opt to use Clip Draw to securely carry. http://clipdraw.com/
    paired with the Smith, It's like carrying nothing at all.
    Interesting concept, holsters are bulky...Ha Ha, packing a chunk of steel like that on a 28" waist is hardly like nothing at all! But hey, the more comfortable, the better!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Carry a shield in 9mm everyday in my front pocket. Looked a long time to get the right pants to do this with but Duluth Trading sells fire hose flex pants that are a cargo style pant with big pockets. There great and I can carry it without a problem in my front pocket. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1952 View Post
    Carry a shield in 9mm everyday in my front pocket. Looked a long time to get the right pants to do this with but Duluth Trading sells fire hose flex pants that are a cargo style pant with big pockets. There great and I can carry it without a problem in my front pocket. Al

Need to try this !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    I carry my XDs 45 in my right front pants pocket in a DeSantis pocket holster. It comes out easy. That's M-F while at my business. If I dress nice on the weekend its usually on my ankle. Honestly , I'm a big guy , you can't tell its in my pocket.

Glock

I have glock26&43 both are a excellent choice but I carry the 43 most of the time when on my bike.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    XDS in .45ACP and XD compact in .45ACP,for concealed carry, my next purchase will be a Bond Arms derringer, Snake Slayer, 410 shot shell or.45COLT. https://youtu.be/hJSv9HRioP0

I picked up the Bond Arms Snake Slayer as a retirement present to myself. Traded in the never fired Springfield 45 compact. Still have the XDS.

I know that the OP was about 9mm but never been a fan. I've been carrying, comfortably my Kimber Pro Carry in stainless for 10 years. It's reliable, reasonably accurate, feeds just about any type of ammo and it's .45. It's not snappy like many small framed 9mm. And besides having to shooting twice is just silly....Attachment 18611