Best Pocket 9mm? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Pocket 9mm?

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    +1

My wife and I have matching LC9's with lasers .....

I have the 140th Ruger Anniv edition. The engraving is beautiful. Rugers are works of art. I also have a 1911 that I LOVE. And a 40. And a 357mag. And an AR556. and....lol

Beretta Nano

The Beretta Nano is all the 9mm you could want. Simple, reliable, accurate and easily concealable. On weekends it is by its lonesome in my front right shorts pocket, and during the week it resides under my left armpit. For ammo, it eats anything. I had a 1200 rd batch of reloads, an underpowered load with 124 gr hollow points (big blunder), and it ate them just fine.

Seriously, the new ss glock series is pretty cool. Either the 380(g42) or the 9mm(g43) would serve you just as well. The LCP is very capable, and I know two cops who use them for 2nd's. I also like the .45 acp, in any form, really. I am NOT a firearms expert or instructor. Just a mild-mannered consumer..... who loves his little Nano.

I have to get out of the PRK. Kamilla Harris won't let me carry any of my first choice pistolas, only what they deem appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    +1

My wife and I have matching LC9's with lasers .....

If you don't have the LC9-S, check out the Galloway trigger kit. It reduces the travel by @ 50% and 1lb off of the trigger. If you have the commie version, it also defeats the mag lock.

http://gallowayprecision.com/ruger/lc9-and-lc380/

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I have to get out of the PRK. Kamilla Harris won't let me carry any of my first choice pistolas, only what they deem appropriate.
    Seriously man. You should move. Its gonna get worse. No guns , no water .....,.........

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Seriously man. You should move. Its gonna get worse. No guns , no water .....,.........
    I heard ice cream is threatened as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Hey , if it takes water to process it , then its endangered. They will mandate outhouses next.

Wouldn't that threaten the eelskinnedmoleeyedmosquito larve? EPA couldn't stand for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Shoot.

You should be relieved you don't live in Libtardistan (Maryland). Or maybe not. The entrenched Maryland liberal legislature likes to try to copycat all of the insane gun laws out in Kalifornia.

I may be opening a can of worms... I've not been long on this forum... don't know if this message board has a liberal or conservative slant... guess I'll find out shortly...

Amazing that I qualify for; and can get a out of state resident Utah or a Florida CCW. But I can't get a Maryland CCW since the Maryland State Police does not issue CCW for solely for personal protection

10 more years and my wife will retire (I'm 10 years her senior so way ahead with that). Once she's done...

...we are moving back to Free America!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I couldn't live in a state where the criminals are the only ones carrying concealed. You as a law abiding citizen have been determined as irresponsible and guilty of possible gun violence on your part. Pathetic logic for a FREE country.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver