Best Pocket 9mm? - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Pocket 9mm?

shooter
    Dog , do you really think that a guy who's nickname is "shooter" would take a chance on running out of ammo?? After all , they don't call me "pointer".

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I don't know if all of you are right but the way I see it you can hit a person center mass with about anything on the market and he can still shoot you. All handgun ammo is underpowered, and it doesn't matter if its a 380 or a 45, the best bet is one you can lay down some heavy fire with. Your always better putting 10 rounds center mass in multiple places then just one center mass. The more holes the better is my thoughts on the subject. Just don't run out of ammo in the middle of a fire fight!
    FWIW, a 10mm is similar to a .41 magnum.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Dog , do you really think that a guy who's nickname is "shooter" would take a chance on running out of ammo?? After all , they don't call me "pointer".

Too funny for a Sunday morning !!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    FWIW, a 10mm is similar to a .41 magnum.

I don't know about you guys but I would like to see the gun that is propelling that 50AE 500 grain bullet at 5000 fps. That must be something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The Glock 43 is a nice unit !!!!
    Yes, nice and small, fits in any pocket nicely, but darn, it's not very easy to shoot, I need my pinky finger somewhere.
    Think I got used to the Pearce Grip on my old G26.

Attachment 17903

I don't know about you guys but I would like to see the gun that is propelling that 50AE 500 grain bullet at 5000 fps. That must be something new.
    I like the ignoramus libtard uneducated fear monger narrative from the article Tim copied from. Bullets don't leave white hot and bullets don't explode. But it sure sounds scary. We should ban scary ammo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    We can't do that. What about my green tipped zombie ammo?? You're getting too radical Stro.

Why can't you let the police and government take care of those zombies? You crazy bible thumping gun loving zombiephobicist male madman.

I have a box of those in 7.62X39 for my SKS, just in case you miss one or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I knew you had my back man.

5,000 fps does appear to be incorrect, but they do appear to make it down range pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I like the ignoramus libtard uneducated fear monger narrative from the article Tim copied from. Bullets don't leave white hot and bullets don't explode. But it sure sounds scary. We should ban scary ammo.
    Clarification: I posted the pictures for the relative ballistic gel comparisons, not for the commentary. Maybe he was using a Willie Pete round ?

I chased down the commentary. It is someone's tagline and an article. The first sentence comes from the article, the 2nd and 3rd are not found in the article.

"
    his attacker used a 10mm semiautomatic handgun with hollowpoint bullets. Such bullets leave the gun's barrel white hot when fired. Even worse, on contact they explode, causing even more damage

Certified CQB Anti-Zombie Master Firearms Instructor
    "