Need a fall jacket

Thread: Need a fall jacket

Need a fall jacket

There is a cycle gear about 45 minutes from my house, any suggestions. I don't want leather, something maybe canvas with removable lining.

I just bought this one a while back. It comes with a full sleve liner and has all the protection but more importantly its really comfortable.

Joe Rocket Super Cruiser Textile Jacket

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/joe...le-jacket.html

not sure if you can use the link but just google the jacket and it will give you the scoop.

I love this Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    There is a cycle gear about 45 minutes from my house, any suggestions. I don't want leather, something maybe canvas with removable lining.
    Cortech Tourmaster DSX, Its a levi looking jacket with an excellent liner and even pockets on the inside of the liner and all brass zippers, no nylon ones at all. Very well built and very warm in the cool air. I have a heavy leather motorcycle jacket and since I bought the Cortech the leather one just hangs in the closet. The Cortech is half the weight and does a better job. I have had the Cortech for about 5 years and its as nice now as it was when it was new. There are 4 air vent zippers in front, one on each sleeve and two on the front of the shoulders along with two zippered regular pockets and 2 air vent zippers in the rear. You won't go wrong buying one of these Jackets.

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Moto...FdcSgQodZSgFMg

Copy and paste that into your search engine as leather ups has the best price

I picked up a Fieldsheer High Temp jacket las year, it has two liners that quickly zip in or out, one liner for rain, another for riding in colder temperatures.
    Works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I picked up a Fieldsheer High Temp jacket las year, it has two liners that quickly zip in or out, one liner for rain, another for riding in colder temperatures.
    Works great for me.
    Have the same jacket and love it.

Tour Master Flex Series 3 for me (available at Wing Stuff).
    The wind/rain protection layer is on the outside which I believe is much better than having it on the inside. The mesh jackets hold too much water when wet. I have another mesh jacket with a removable inner wind/water proof liner and I didn't like it in the rain.
    The Flex Series 3 is a three piece jacket:
    1. A removable wind/water resistant outer shell (I can remove it without taking off the inner jacket).
    2. An inner mesh jacket containing the pads. I got the silver/gun metal and the mesh is mostly silver which reflects the sun and keeps me quite cool on hot days. Much cooler than my black mesh jacket.
    3. A removable insulated inner liner that zips into the mesh jacket for colder weather. I haven't tried this yet but I expect to over the next few months.
    Rode two hours in lower 60s with on and off light rain Sunday morning and was plenty warm and dry without the insulated inner liner.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Tour Master Flex Series 3 for me (available at Wing Stuff).
    The wind/rain protection layer is on the outside which I believe is much better than having it on the inside. The mesh jackets hold too much water when wet. I have another mesh jacket with a removable inner wind/water proof liner and I didn't like it in the rain.
    The Flex Series 3 is a three piece jacket:
    1. A removable wind/water resistant outer shell (I can remove it without taking off the inner jacket).
    2. An inner mesh jacket containing the pads. I got the silver/gun metal and the mesh is mostly silver which reflects the sun and keeps me quite cool on hot days. Much cooler than my black mesh jacket.
    3. A removable insulated inner liner that zips into the mesh jacket for colder weather. I haven't tried this yet but I expect to over the next few months.
    Rode two hours in lower 60s with on and off light rain Sunday morning and was plenty warm and dry without the insulated inner liner.
    I also am a HUGE fan of the Tour Master Flex Series 3!! Can't say enough about it!!