Over the last three years I have had the honor of being invloved with the F6B rally. Because of this I have been able to build some of the best friendships of my life. I have enjoyed working with Steve Powell in the early days helping him plan the routes for these events. Steven and I have since done many other rides together since them. Jerry Stewart is another lasting friendship that was formed at the first rally and continues to this day. And then there was this other guy that I met. He is one of the most outgoing and exciting guys that I know. He is also one of the best motorcycle riders that I know. He and I have had many other rides together too.

Last friday, most of the rally riders rode Deals Gap and this photo captured Ken Barns (Hornblower) in his element. The fine folks at 129 Slayer thought so much of this picture that they posted it on their Facebook page and gave it the honor of "Photo of the Week"

Awesome is all I can say. Ken Barns..... You ROCK!!!

I really enjoyed meeting some new friends this year too. Steve, Munch, Jeff, Dan, and Dickie, I look forward to many more rides together!

Cheers!