2015 Honda Rincon Fortrax 680

Thread: 2015 Honda Rincon Fortrax 680

2015 Honda Rincon Fortrax 680

I'm thinking about a new quad , I have a Kawi I may sell and switch to a Rincon , anyone have one ? Good , Bad or Fugly ?

shooter
    I've owned no less than a dozen Honda ATV's. They aren't the fastest or the most powerful or the best looking. But , they are the toughest thing out there. My one and only ATV right now is a Honda Rubicon 500. Most versatile I have ever had. Drive 1 , Drive 2 , auto or manual electric shift , low range. I use it mostly in my business. I pull no-start vehicles into and out of my shop. The Rubicon pulls anything I hook to it. For the last 10 years from a Ford Focus to an F350 Super Duty Crew Cab Dually Diesel the Rubicon gladly drags it in my shop with nary a complaint. Plows the parking lot in the winter and still has time for a romp in the woods. Its tough. 5 sets of tires and 3 new batteries. Besides some plugs and oil and coolant that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    I'm thinking about a new quad , I have a Kawi I may sell and switch to a Rincon , anyone have one ? Good , Bad or Fugly ?
    I've got a 2006 Rincon and wouldn't have anything else........it's a brute!!!

Thanks for the info , I have had honda Three wheelers back in the day but nothing current as far as quads . I have read nothing but good reports about 14/15 rincon built like a truck .
    Thanks guys

I been looking at quads lately too.

Attachment 16385

or was this it?

Attachment 16386
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt