Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member

Hello F6 B Riders,

I am new in the forum and I would like to introduce myself shortly. I am Greg, living in Germany near Bonn. I own a F6 B since August 2015 and I have to say the F6B is the best bike I ever had (HD E-Glide, BMW 1200, Hayabusa).
    The only thing I want to change is the windshield. I am 5.9 f and the noise is too loud over 100 km/h. I have ordered the clear view shield, small, recurve. I' keep you updated how it works.
    Cheers
    Greg

Good looking seat on there tool Enjoy.

guten Tag und herzlich willkommen. 11-Zoll- Windschutzscheibe setzt die starke Strömung der Luft nur auf meinen Helm Entlüftungen aber tut all dem Lärm zu beseitigen. Ich bin 6 Fuß selbst .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    guten Tag und herzlich willkommen. 11-Zoll- Windschutzscheibe setzt die starke Strömung der Luft nur auf meinen Helm Entlüftungen aber tut all dem Lärm zu beseitigen. Ich bin 6 Fuß selbst .
    What he said

Welcome!

I am 5'10" and have a Clearview Medium Sport Tour Recurve. I wish I had ordered the large recurve though, because I still experience buffeting at highway speeds. It is still better than the stock OEM shield though.

The Clearview vendor's production is paced... so you may still have a chance to modify your order to a large (or medium) if you choose so; before your windshield actually goes to production.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Welcome Greg! As noted, that's a sharp looking seat!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

Thanks for answering in german language; buy the way your german language skills are great!

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    What he said

Welcome!

I am 5'10" and have a Clearview Medium Sport Tour Recurve. I wish I had ordered the large recurve though, because I still experience buffeting at highway speeds. It is still better than the stock OEM shield though.

The Clearview vendor's production is paced... so you may still have a chance to modify your order to a large (or medium) if you choose so; before your windshield actually goes to production.

Thanks! I'll try!
    Cheers
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GILORD View Post
    Thanks for answering in german language; buy the way your german language skills are great!
    Hah, don't be impressed. That Google tranlaty thingy majober works real good. I took a year of German and have a few German acquaintances. My neighbors father comes over every year for 4 weeks and we hang out. He gets more English than I get German but he loves when I hook him up with a nice porterhouse on my grill. Glad to have you here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

to the Forum Gilord

Prost

EX Schwarzwald

Hello Greg,

Welcome. I was stationed in Baden Baden with the CAF in the late 80's. Loved your country, your food and your roads... At the time I drove an Alpina B3. I intend to vist again, and this time do some riding.