Nervous about my Hwy Pegs

Thread: Nervous about my Hwy Pegs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've ground the heat shields under the exhaust pipes on both sides. Also have ground the right front crash bar. Your set up would put me down. With in the first hour of ownership of my F6B I knocked my foot off the OEM foot peg. Ankle hurt like the dickens.

These are perfectly designed, and I love them. If you have your foot on the highway peg in a turn, it will touch before the main peg. But if your foot is not on it, the main peg touches first. Therefore, when you come into a turn with the bike leaning a lot, simply lift up on the highway peg and it will not scrape.

They look way too low to me. I have Ergo IIIs so they are different, but mine don't extend any lower than the crash bar. I also typically only use them on long straight highways and flip them up for corners. Are you sure you put them on right? Just asking

I have the Ergo IIIs so they raise up when you take your foot off them. However, I have had my feet on them a few times into corners that were sharper than what I thought, and the Ergo IIIs just rotate up when they come into contact with the road.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"