We have 700 …….

Thread: We have 700 …….

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

We have 700 …….

We have 700 members as of today Once again ….:create.php:

IamBatmanF6B
    Looks like the word is getting out about the F6B! Good to hear.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by IamBatmanF6B View Post
    Looks like the word is getting out about the F6B! Good to hear.
    Yip, it's the place to be
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

When I get asked the question, what is it? I get the raised eyebrows look when I say Gold Wing.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    When I get asked the question, what is it? I get the raised eyebrows look when I say Gold Wing.

Ohhhh...please don't tell anyone that the F6B is a Goldwing. I do my best to sway people away from thinking it is just a Wing cruiser.

It is so much more than a Gold Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post
    We have 700 members as of today Once again ….:create.php:
    Phantom, it would be nice if we could somehow get all 700 members to register their bike info on the thread where we show our purchase date, last 4 of the VIN, etc, etc.

Also, I was thinking this late last night, after having a pleasant get together with Kevin (a member of this forum), that it would be nice if every member of this forum...every one of us...would reach out to another member, whether the other member is in your area, or not, and make arrangements to get together, sit down, have a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever, and built a stronger foundation of family, brotherhood, sisterhood, etc., within the forum community.

I think this is a GREAT forum, and I think we all can agree that Phantom supplies us with an excellent opportunity to meet, share, and grow from our knowledge base.

I think we could all benefit from becoming a little closer, one on one, two members at a time. Rallies and larger events are nice, but there are a lot of members that get left out of those. By asking each member to look up...who is in your area...or if taking a longer ride...who is located close to where you are riding to? Get together, share a cuppa...a lunch, a breakfast, a dinner, a drink, etc, and get to know one another on a more personal basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Ohhhh...please don't tell anyone that the F6B is a Goldwing. I do my best to sway people away from thinking it is just a Wing cruiser.

It is so much more than a Gold Wing.
    +1 on this, Miles.
    Wish it would've been a 'stand alone' model like the Valk & Rune.

How's the neck Mr Mills?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    How's the neck Mr Mills?
    I have to guess that you are asking, and referring to "me"...so that would be Dr. Miles, or Miles...to you. (insert smile here)

The neck is about the same as it was. I had the first round of injections on July 24th. I see my doctor on this today, at 10:00 am, and will be asking for a second injection. He may be reluctant...so I will have to ply him with kindness.

In the old days, they would simply do a series of three injections...one at a time...about one week apart. Now adays, they do one injection, wait to see if it works or not, and then decide if they want to do a second injection. If they do a 2nd one, then they wait to see if it works, or not...to decide if they want to do a third injection. The insurance companies are getting tighter.

I can ride, but turning my head to the left, pinches a nerve, and shuts down most function in my left arm.