Centramatci wheel balancer

Thread: Centramatci wheel balancer

Centramatci wheel balancer

Curious if any is using this and how they like them. I saw where one of our sponsors has them on sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Two In One

Get yourself some Ride-On Tire Sealer/Balancer. Treated, your tires will be both balanced and have protection from punctures. No fuss, muss or ado.

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Get yourself some Ride-On Tire Sealer/Balancer. Treated, your tires will be both balanced and have protection from punctures. No fuss, muss or ado.
    I wonder if that would affect the tire pressure sensor that I have mounted to the valve stem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Not Only

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I wonder if that would affect the tire pressure sensor that I have mounted to the valve stem?
    No only will it seal up a puncture it will definitely piss off the guy that has to change out that slimy mess.
    I have said it before about not knowing when a puncture has occurred and keep driving on a tire that is compromised. Those two pieces of rubber have your life in their ability to rolled the roads safely. If you have a puncture and that stuff seals it up before you realize your tire has been compromised, how safe are you, we all like to twist the throttle now and then. I won't use that sealer balancer just for that reason, I want to know when that tire is hurt, cause it is coming off the rim and a new one is going on. I use balancing beads and nothing that will seal a puncture. I carry the small air compressor and puncture repair to get me home but that is as far as that tire is going. Balancing beads won't mess up your tire pressure sensors either. JMHO

+1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    No only will it seal up a puncture it will definitely piss off the guy that has to change out that slimy mess.
    I have said it before about not knowing when a puncture has occurred and keep driving on a tire that is compromised. Those two pieces of rubber have your life in their ability to rolled the roads safely. If you have a puncture and that stuff seals it up before you realize your tire has been compromised, how safe are you, we all like to twist the throttle now and then. I won't use that sealer balancer just for that reason, I want to know when that tire is hurt, cause it is coming off the rim and a new one is going on. I use balancing beads and nothing that will seal a puncture. I carry the small air compressor and puncture repair to get me home but that is as far as that tire is going. Balancing beads won't mess up your tire pressure sensors either. JMHO
    Actually, the ride on sealant doesn't leave a mess compared to others such as slime. I don't disagree about replacing the tire though. I try to do a visual check for nails, screws, etc each time before riding as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Actually, the ride on sealant doesn't leave a mess compared to others such as slime. I don't disagree about replacing the tire though. I try to do a visual check for nails, screws, etc each time before riding as well.
    I am really bad about that, I normally just get on and ride unless it is a long ride. Then I do check things but I really don't believe that I have ever checked the tires .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

I too am interested about the wheel balancers.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get yourself some Ride-On Tire Sealer/Balancer.
    Treated, your tires will be both balanced and have protection from punctures. No fuss, muss or ado.
    Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Actually, the ride on sealant doesn't leave a mess compared to others such as slime. I don't disagree about replacing the tire though.
    I do a visual check for nails, screws, etc each time before riding.
    +1