Kuryakyn Rear Chrome fender led lights

Thread: Kuryakyn Rear Chrome fender led lights

Kuryakyn Rear Chrome fender led lights

Is anyone running the led lights on the back of there FB6. Talking about the one that goes on the fender tip and the side set that runs up to the top. If so how do you like them. Thanks Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

I run them. I like them. They definitely improve visibility of your bike from behind. I paired them with an emergency flasher/brake light above the license plate.
    One of the side units went dead a few months after I installed them, but Kuryakyn eventually made good on it and sent me a replacement.

So if a guy was to run the side lights up the back and the tip light across the bottom does he need 2 of the plug and play wire harnesses or just one. Thanks Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Have had both sets on my F6b for over 18 mos. They are great, really light up the back and sides of an otherwise dark bike. don't know about the harnesses. I suggest you call kuryakyn tech support and ask.

My 2015 is the matte grey finish...
    i found that the black ones I ordered did not look good as they were just to glossy compared to the dull black on the bike, So I taped off the light and spray painted the plastic with a flat black paint...Looks great now and is a perfect match to the bike center section.

The center light can be removed anytime if you decide to paint it to match...but if you want to do the sides, you need to do it before you stick it on your bike with the 3M tape.

I ordered the center and the two for the sides, which one of the side did not work, so returned it...they said they have had a quite few returned because of this.

I really like the center piece...Very bright!