Just looking for some opinions...

My new 2015 just turned over 1,600mi.
This is my first Goldwing, and one of the reasons I got it was I was always impressed by how quiet and smooth they always seemed, like at bike shows etc....when they are moving slow and shifting gears, sometimes they sound like a Toyota Corolla just gliding along...just Smooth is my point. My bike just doesn't seem smooth.

Now I know my bike has a different pipes on it and all compared to a full size GW..which is fine, I like that sound
But what I don't like is that if I drive slow, like thru my neighborhood or if I hit the main roads at higher speeds the gears seem clunky...no matter how I shift (tried pre-loading the shifter) its just not quiet like I thought it would be, and its not just the gears, the engine itself seems to make lots of sounds of it own, again...just not as quiet as I expected.

Another thing is when I get back to my neighborhood where things are quiet and I'm just going slow (20mph or so)...instead of just gliding along, one thing I notice is that the front brakes make a slight intermittent schooch...schooch....schooch dragging sound....is this normal? Should they be adjusted?

I know if I take it back to Honda and they test ride it, they will just say everything is normal...and I don't know?...maybe they would be right? I think what I need is someone experienced with a GW so that they could ride it and give me their honest opinions.

Again, just looking for some feedback. The only time the bike runs the way I thought it would is when I wear my hearing plugs.

Thanks,
Keith