Ohio river run Cincy headed east, anybody in?

Thread: Ohio river run Cincy headed east, anybody in?

Ohio river run Cincy headed east, anybody in?

Trying to see if I can get a few guys to ride the river this weekend. Staring at Cincy and headed east on 52 to ??? Either Saturday or sunday which ever is best day and starting early. I'm an hour from the river so i'm thinking 9am or 10am. Anybody want to try and set something up?
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Sounds like a nice ride but it is suppose to rain in my area. I am usually up for rides like that on Saturdays as I use Sunday to ret before going back to work. What time are you thinking on leaving the Cinci area?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    Sounds like a nice ride but it is suppose to rain in my area. I am usually up for rides like that on Saturdays as I use Sunday to ret before going back to work. What time are you thinking on leaving the Cinci area?
    Wow your a die hard rider if your going to ride 4-5 hours just to join a ride. The plan is to leave the Cincinnati area around 9 or 10 am but the weather is not looking good now for the area.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Man...I would love to do that ride.

I live in Florida now, but still consider Cincy my home...I lived on the east side and just 2mi north of the river. I always enjoyed the ride east on the river. i would go into Portsmouth then north on 23 then back west on 52....Fun ride which I really miss.

Florida is just too damn flat for me, but on the plus side...I can now ride all year long, with winter being some of the best times.

Keith

I live in St Louis now but I grew up in Cincinnati (Anderson township) my normal drinking drive was down 8 mile road to 52. Then we would ride along the river on 52 as far as our time allowed. I saw my first UFO and lost my virginity in a park right on the river along 52 near 9 mile. I will always have great memories of the drives along the Ohio river.
    Steve