Daytona Bike Fest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daytona Bike Fest

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Thanks Jimmy, I'd love to connect with you if you do come. I always go to Biketoberfest as well, and indeed my friends are going. One of them even bought a house there so place to stay is secured.

However, my kids are off from school that week this year, we bought the house in Brevard and my wife wants us all to go there and see the leaves. I am keeping my F6B in garage there so I can do some riding as well. So far it looks like I can't make a strong enough case for riding to Daytona.

Who knows, I may show you guys some roads you haven't ridden yet.

Sounds like fun to me. I love finding new roads.

Dawg - sounds like a hoot, but I have an intergalactic visitor (well, at least from Western Canada) arriving for the sole purpose of going to Daytona, as he has never been.
    I'll catch the next iteration.....hopefully Andy can too as I cannot keep up with him either....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Dawg - sounds like a hoot, but I have an intergalactic visitor (well, at least from Western Canada) arriving for the sole purpose of going to Daytona, as he has never been.
    I'll catch the next iteration.....hopefully Andy can too as I cannot keep up with him either....

See ya next trip