New Rack Available Soon

Thread: New Rack Available Soon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    Most shipped today the rest will go tomorrow unless your the one with the order for the black Honda mounts that should be with us by Tuesday (could get all the red ones I wanted quicker), thanks all for your patience I think we made it just under the wire of time we expected.
    AARRRGGG of course I need the black Honda mounts but thanks for the update and will hope to see a tracking # next week.Look foward to hearing what all the others here think after getting there racks.

Tail Bag for New Rack?

Now that we have this practical-sized rear rack, has anybody found a tail bag that fits it (stock seat and passenger backrest) nicely?

If you want something to carry into the hotel (which I prefer) this is my favorite bag of all time from Saddlemen:

http://www.saddlemen.com/products/k2...y-bar-bag.html

I've used this for several years on my Heritage Softail and Road King. Durable, lots of exterior pockets, holds a ton, stays dry in light to moderate rain, comes with a rain cover for heavy rain. It also has the best backrest attachment system I have had in this type of bag. The F6B back rest is very wide but this bag fits securely on mine.

You can also sit this bag 180 degrees on the stock passenger seat while attached to the passenger backrest. I tried this, plenty of room on the stock rear seat and it does not get into the riders back. If it were packed full just lean back a bit for a backrest.