New Rack Available Soon - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Rack Available Soon

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Nice to know they are going out.Hope to hear about mine being shipped soon.
    Most shipped today the rest will go tomorrow unless your the one with the order for the black Honda mounts that should be with us by Tuesday (could get all the red ones I wanted quicker), thanks all for your patience I think we made it just under the wire of time we expected.
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

My FedEx tracking number estimates delivery on Thursday, 9/12. And, I probably live the furthest away than most who bought the rack from Pete. Just in time for my overnight trip on 9/14.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    Most shipped today the rest will go tomorrow unless your the one with the order for the black Honda mounts that should be with us by Tuesday (could get all the red ones I wanted quicker), thanks all for your patience I think we made it just under the wire of time we expected.
    Pete, got my shipping notice yesterday and FedEx tracking shows delivery as Thursday the 12th. All on schedule as originally stated. Thanks for the great service. I'm eager to get that rack mounted. Should look great.

AARRRGGG of course I need the black Honda mounts but thanks for the update and will hope to see a tracking # next week.Look foward to hearing what all the others here think after getting there racks.

Tail Bag for New Rack?

Now that we have this practical-sized rear rack, has anybody found a tail bag that fits it (stock seat and passenger backrest) nicely?

If you want something to carry into the hotel (which I prefer) this is my favorite bag of all time from Saddlemen:

http://www.saddlemen.com/products/k2...y-bar-bag.html

I've used this for several years on my Heritage Softail and Road King. Durable, lots of exterior pockets, holds a ton, stays dry in light to moderate rain, comes with a rain cover for heavy rain. It also has the best backrest attachment system I have had in this type of bag. The F6B back rest is very wide but this bag fits securely on mine.

You can also sit this bag 180 degrees on the stock passenger seat while attached to the passenger backrest. I tried this, plenty of room on the stock rear seat and it does not get into the riders back. If it were packed full just lean back a bit for a backrest.

Pete any idea of when the racks will be shipped for us waiting on the black Honda hardware?

Also wanted to give you a thumbs up for your 960 lights.I installed these yesterday and they went in as per the instuctions.Most of the time was spent getting used to removing the plastic bike parts.They are awsome at night love the light they put out and they are very bright to warn the cagers during the day.Thanks for a great product.

Got mine yesterday. Pretty. I would post pic if I could but looks just like CONTEC bike. Back-rest riser, rack, color and all. Now from next rally I can buy yet more stuff to bring home. Ya'll bout broke me in Franklin but all good stuff....Plus I got a free t-shirt..

Perfect

This rack is a "must have" accessory; it really makes the look of the bike, absolutely looks stock and is functional. I have to think that Honda is paying attention and will add this to the meager accessory list for the F6B. Thanks to Pete/ BikeMP3!

No one else got the rubberized diamond plate?

Attachment 2416

not slippery when wet...