I hate politicians

Thread: I hate politicians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hate politicians

But if it came down to me having the deciding vote with Mickey Mouse running against Hillary Clinton, the president would have really big ears!

... Yeah, what about the two MI representatives who just got expelled, Former Michigan Reps. Todd Courser and Cindy Gamrat are running for their spots in the legislature back.

Well they made their bed!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    ... Yeah, what about the two MI representatives who just got expelled, Former Michigan Reps. Todd Courser and Cindy Gamrat are running for their spots in the legislature back.
    Now they just have to lie in it so to speak! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot politically!Or is that called Political suicide!

shooter
    No such thing anymore Dog. Morality and ethics have dropped so low in this country that it doesnt matter anymore. Case in point Hillary. Lies and Deception are the order of the day and yet 52% if the voters don't care.

Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    No such thing anymore Dog. Morality and ethics have dropped so low in this country that it doesnt matter anymore. Case in point Hillary. Lies and Deception are the order of the day and yet 52% if the voters don't care.
    Ain't it the truth shooter, look at the records of the people in office these days, if we had records like a lot of them we wouldn't be getting out of jail for 5 or 10 years. DC is the biggest joke in America, unfortunately nobody is laughing.

shooter
    Well........52% of them are. And quite a few laugh every month when that EBT card gets loaded , the cell phone minutes arrive , and the check shows up. No disrespect to those that deserve help. Just a lot that don't.