Like numbers? Forward this.

Thread: Like numbers? Forward this.

Like numbers? Forward this.

Considering the Denver Post is a very liberal paper I'm surprised they published this. This really shows how the hiring of illegals is false economic practices.
    Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL immigration .... Homework on issues is part of her make-up and fabric ...
    What if they left?
    Somebody really did their homework on this one. Best on the subject to present date.
    What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?
    I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament."
    I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"
    Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?
    So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below.
    It's a good question... it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? The answers I found may surprise you!
    In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.
    In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grandkids would move back "home," mostly to Mexico. That would save Colorado an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 billion) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone.
    Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.
    Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked cities in Colorado. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.
    In Florida, 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back to America, the rule of law, and English.
    In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.
    If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. Economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.
    No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.
    We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.
    In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the '18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!
    Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our crowded highways and gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving American deaths by illegal aliens!
    America's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America 's economy which currently suffers an $8.7 trillion debt. $8.7 trillion debt!!!
    At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act. Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders.
    Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities. It would also put the 'progressives' on the horns of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11% of our greenhouse gases.
    Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.
    The New York Times reported them to be America's new 'Third World' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)
    By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them back to Mexico. We should invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own countries and/or make a better life in Mexico. We already invite a million people into our country legally annually, more than all other countries combined. We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our borders, more anarchy within our borders and growing lawlessness at every level in our nation.
    It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life.
    Interesting Statistics!
    Here are 14 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:
    1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B') http://tinyurl.com/zob77.html >
    3. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html >
    4. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English!< " http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/ ... 01.html%3e ;
    5. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. < "http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.html%3e ;
    6. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year. " http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/ ... 01.html%3e ;
    7. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. >
    8. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. < "http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0610/29/ldt.01.html%3e ;
    9. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/ ... dt.01.HTML
    10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in t he US. " http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/ ... 01.html%3e ;
    11. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht < http://tinyurl.com/t9sht >

12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period. < http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/ ... eportation >
    13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends. <http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm >
    14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States! <http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml >
    Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR !
    If this doesn't bother YOU, then just delete the message. Otherwise, forward this to everyone YOU know!
    And Obama doesn't think we do enough for them at that!

Oops,

I didn't see where hourly wages would rise, do to the fact that workers would no longer compete with cut throat competitors.

Smile Correction

So to to be fair and to reflect the opinion of the presumed author of the initial article (Griego) as well another author taking offense with said article.
    I reprint that here below for a polarity:

What if 20 million illegal immigrants left the country?
    That’s the question a seemingly well-researched social media piece poses before highlighting the virtues of mass deportation. Presumably written by Tina Griego, a veteran columnist formerly with the Denver Post, it’s a mic-dropping roll call of statistics designed to show what a bane illegal immigrants are to the United States.
    Here’s just a taste.
    “In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grandkids would move back ‘home’ mostly to Mexico. That would save an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 billion) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social services and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs and the terrors that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens.”
    It’s a long post, and you can read more of it at this link. However, there are several problems with it, and these problems are why you should stop sharing it immediately.
    Firstly, none of the specific statistics mentioned have any sources to back them up; secondly, there are no dates to indicate when the data was derived; thirdly, it presumes none of the country’s problems with social program abuse and criminal activity are self-inflicted; and last but not least, it wasn’t even written by the woman to whom it is attributed.
    While each issue is irksome, I’d specifically like to focus on this last point.
    As a somewhat libertarian media type, who would vote for a chimpanzee before he’d vote for a Democrat in a national election, I feel sharing this type of thing does more harm than good to the valid point that illegal immigrants create a burden for society.
    It’s certainly not fair to lay all the blame on them. After all, the U.S. has plenty of people abusing the system who deserve as much scrutiny.
    Still, I’ll be one of the first to admit illegal immigrants pose problems for the nation, and our system needs to be fixed. It just doesn’t need to be fixed by sharing fabricated attempts at journalism that detract from the core discussion. I’ll wind this thing down with the words of Griego herself, who tried to clear up some of the mystery surrounding where the post originated.
    “So, here’s a funny thing. A few years ago, a local man wrote an Internet column. You can find his name on your own if you’re so inclined. He called it, ‘What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America.’
    He referenced a column I wrote about a conversation with a visiting Mexican journalist. She asked what would happen if 20 million illegal immigrants returned to Mexico. She was talking about their economic contribution here, the taxes paid, the purchases of goods and services.
    This question provoked our local man, prompting him to pen the aforementioned cyber-column…. That cyber-column went everywhere online. Along the way, the local man’s name disappeared from many versions, and I became known as the author. I tried to correct the record when this first happened almost three years ago.”
    Griego wrote this clarification in June 2010. Today I saw three people on my Facebook feed share it. Knock it off, people, and do some flipping research before you try to make a point.
    In the same way some Ferguson protesters are saying, “It doesn’t matter whether Michael Brown’s hands were up and he was surrendering when shot, it’s the principle that’s important,” you should not be sharing misinformation and then ignoring the fact that it’s misinformation to try and get at some kind of larger point. It’s irresponsible and it destroys the credibility for your argument.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1662060/that-i ... 0th3ryG.99

Dan Parker · Akron, Ohio
    I notice that Aric is not refuting any of the claims.
    Like · Reply · Sep 9, 2015 5:27am

Amanda Roberts · Copy Editor/Writer at Shenzhen Daily
    Thank you for this post. I just saw that "what if 20M illegals left" meme for the first time in my FB feed today and immediately knew it was off so I went to Google and found your post with (*GASP*) linked sources! Seriously, Google is so easy to use how does crap like this keep spreading around?
    Like · Reply · 1 · Jul 15, 2015 1:45am

Penny Prothero
    Snopes has nothing.
    Like · Reply · Aug 5, 2015 4:40pm

Okay above is the article I'm referring to, and I admit that I did not researched the validity of the article in depth.
    It has for me enough substance however to spread the "crap" and fuel the fire of this self inflicted drain on our tax dollars, by allowing this travesty to go on without action.

Other then this is how I really feel about free loaders in society, and not really agree with the last sentence of the above posted article " It’s irresponsible and it destroys the credibility for your argument" I feel if more folks take a blunt approach and bring this to the forefront and get of the political correct band wagon then maybe our Tax dollars will improve the bottom line.

Okay if feel better now, now go Vote and hope that Donald is on the ticket.

And......30 mill New Democrat voters .....any opposing view ( a Conservative party ) will disappear .
    Because who would bite the hand that feeds.....literally.

Interesting..... The numbers seemed skewed to me...it has been my opinion that many illegals do work the light skinned man will not do and now more so the dark skinned man will not do also...somebody needs to be in the field and like jobs or we would go hungry, remember we have to go to work so those who chose not to can eat also...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Interesting..... The numbers seemed skewed to me...it has been my opinion that many illegals do work the light skinned man will not do and now more so the dark skinned man will not do also...somebody needs to be in the field and like jobs or we would go hungry, remember we have to go to work so those who chose not to can eat also...
    I rather have those in jail do the work, for a lot less money. I'm sick of hearing that crap about people not willing to do the work.i bust my ass every day and have spent years doing all kinds of things that they do. If the government had balls, they would make those on welfare do the cotton and fruit picking in this country.

Entitlement programs give people the luxury of not working. I did dusk til dawn farm labor and such as a kid and it was a great motivator to teach me that I didn't want to do it the rest of my life (read: starter jobs are not meant to raise families on). Also did jobs that would make many puke to put myself though college (also a great motivator). Now I am using all of that hard earned education to pay the more than $25 Billion/year in PRK taxes that the PRK's illegal alien population costs the single state. I'm sure the illegals appreciate my generous donations and will compensate me accordingly.

According to this site, illegal aliens cost each household @ $1,200/year (Note: Estimates are BEFORE Obamacare). Other estimates vary.

"... The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. ..."

the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

"... Illegal Immigration Costs California Taxpayers More Than $25 Billion a Year, ..."

illegal-immigration-costs-california-taxpayers-more-than-25-billion-a-year-finds-fair

"... Report: Every Deported Illegal Alien Household Saves Taxpayers More than $700,000 ..."

"... For every illegal migrant household that leaves the United States under Trump’s plan, Americans would recoup nearly three-quarters of a million dollars ($719,350), according to 2010 data collected by Heritage scholar Robert Rector. ..."

Assuming 20 million illegal aliens @ 4/family, that would be (5 million illegal families x $719,350) equals $14,387,000,000,000 savings to the USofA.

$14.3 Trillion dollars would nearly pay off our national debt.

report-every-deported-illegal-household-saves-taxpayers-more-than-700000/

Anyone up for a tax reduction and the elimination of the National Debt ? (until the politicians run up the debt again)

Quote Originally Posted by Ridlikhel View Post
    I rather have those in jail do the work, for a lot less money. I'm sick of hearing that crap about people not willing to do the work.i bust my ass every day and have spent years doing all kinds of things that they do. If the government had balls, they would make those on welfare do the cotton and fruit picking in this country.
    I agree with you, the problem is now, 4-5th generation families have been taught the system and no longer work. TODAY, people want a hand out not a hand up...sorry what I posted is also true, from what I have seen. This country will not change until the very last second, when the very last penny is spent, when we are dead broke and there is no other way...sorry...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Entitlement programs give people the luxury of not working. I did dusk til dawn farm labor and such as a kid and it was a great motivator to teach me that I didn't want to do it the rest of my life (read: starter jobs are not meant to raise families on). Also did jobs that would make many puke to put myself though college (also a great motivator). Now I am using all of that hard earned education to pay the more than $25 Billion/year in PRK taxes that the PRK's illegal alien population costs the single state. I'm sure the illegals appreciate my generous donations and will compensate me accordingly.

According to this site, illegal aliens cost each household @ $1,200/year (Note: Estimates are BEFORE Obamacare). Other estimates vary.

"... The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. ..."

the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

"... Illegal Immigration Costs California Taxpayers More Than $25 Billion a Year, ..."

illegal-immigration-costs-california-taxpayers-more-than-25-billion-a-year-finds-fair

"... Report: Every Deported Illegal Alien Household Saves Taxpayers More than $700,000 ..."

"... For every illegal migrant household that leaves the United States under Trump’s plan, Americans would recoup nearly three-quarters of a million dollars ($719,350), according to 2010 data collected by Heritage scholar Robert Rector. ..."

Assuming 20 million illegal aliens @ 4/family, that would be (5 million illegal families x $719,350) equals $14,387,000,000,000 savings to the USofA.

$14.3 Trillion dollars would nearly pay off our national debt.

report-every-deported-illegal-household-saves-taxpayers-more-than-700000/

Anyone up for a tax reduction and the elimination of the National Debt ? (until the politicians run up the debt again)

I here ya...but why then is fight NOT to do it ???

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I here ya...but why then is fight NOT to do it ???
    Ever see those numbers publicized before ?

If they were, the illegal immigration issue would be #1 until it was resolved (at least for those that understand tax money isn't free). Maybe Kate and others murdered by illegals would still be alive.

Read the following article. It dispels a lot of myths like "Illegals pay taxes" (net result is a massive debt to the tune of $100 Billion/year). Quite informative.

report-every-deported-illegal-household-saves-taxpayers-more-than-700000