Russell Day-Long
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russell Day-Long

Russell Day-Long

I would love to see pictures of bikes with Russell seats. I've searched the forum and seen what is currently posted. Most are black seats on black bikes. Would love to see other colors. Please share your pics here. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

73 Yamaha RD350
    74 Suzuki GT750
    75 Kawasaki 500
    75 Honda GL1000
    95 Honda GL1500 Interstate
    13 Honda GL1800 F6B - Red Standard

Here's a link to the post that I did on my seat. Was surprised to see it on their website.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?5...t=russell+long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

WP_20150714_16_35_11_Pro.jpg

I purchased a oem seat from a poster on this forum and sent it to Russell so I could continue to ride while waiting on production. It did take two months to get it back and Russell doesn't stock the pan so he needs a oem pan. I highly recommend his product. Mine is a dual saddle and custom built for me and my wife and she loves hers.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Is the drivers backrest in these pics one they make for the seat or someone elses?
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

They make them, and they are removeable, mine isn't on in the picture. You can also get the pass. backrest , or have the stock one recovered to match the seat.

Nice seat Big Jay I had one on my Triumph and its the best no doubt. Almost afraid to ask what the price was with the backrest. I do like your gray inserts. Its really nice on the red bike and besides that red is the fastest color
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

stepbill, That is one beautiful seat - I especially like how grain is so prominent - that's probably the best looking seat I've seen. I have a red B and I don't think the colors would work well together - again - one beautiful seat!

Big-Jay, it seems like you have the only red bike with a day log seat. The color combo looks great!

Thanks for sharing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

73 Yamaha RD350
    74 Suzuki GT750
    75 Kawasaki 500
    75 Honda GL1000
    95 Honda GL1500 Interstate
    13 Honda GL1800 F6B - Red Standard

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeken47 View Post
    stepbill, That is one beautiful seat - I especially like how grain is so prominent - that's probably the best looking seat I've seen. I have a red B and I don't think the colors would work well together - again - one beautiful seat!

Big-Jay, it seems like you have the only red bike with a day log seat. The color combo looks great!

Thanks for sharing
    Thanks, I appreciate it! The dark portion is leather and the lighter part is vinyl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994