BikeMP3 Evolution CB system, the Enable kit for F6B

Thread: BikeMP3 Evolution CB system, the Enable kit for F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BikeMP3 Evolution CB system, the Enable kit for F6B

I called the BikeMP3 company and asked about the F6B Enable kit that is needed for the Evolution CB system. The Enable kit, is an add-on item to the top portion of the left side handle bar switches that are needed to operate the CB. I was told that by the end of this year or beginning of next that the Enable kit will again be available.

I have been looking at both CB systems, the BikeMP3 Evolution, and the J&M handlebar mount 2003K system. I want something ASAP. I'm just not sure if I want the J&M CB, which is available now. I think I want to wait and get the Evolution.

UUMMmmmmmmm.... not.......JMHO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have the enable kit from BikeMP3 and a factory CB on my 2013 F6B and wouldn't have anything else....looks and works like a factory install. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    I have the enable kit from BikeMP3 and a factory CB on my 2013 F6B and wouldn't have anything else....looks and works like a factory install. Just my opinion.
    I have to agree, that really is the best solution for having a CB on the F6B.

So, having to wait on the availability of the "enable kit" is the hold up. Unless maybe getting factory switches. Wonder if that is possible?

There was a set on eBay...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    There was a set on eBay...
    eBay.. right..

I located the set of switches for an 01 Honda Goldwing, and it should arrive Oct 5th. and it looks like there are plenty of CBs for 01- 2010. cool thanks Steve

I'm getting closer