Sale, LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sale, LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit

Sale, LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit

We have finally caught up with all of the Back Orders and just got a very large shipment that we can actually ship immediately.
    If you have put off purchasing these you are in luck.

List: $349.99

Sale Price: $260.00

You Save: $89.99 (26 %)

Item Number: BP52-906

LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit GL 1800 Gold Wing 12+ & F6B

These LED Fog Lights provide the exceptional illumination Goldwing owners have come to expect from Big Bike Parts.
    These LED Lights feature 2 LED's each, one facing forward through a projector the other facing downward through another reflector to give you a nice horizontal beam.

Similar to the round 3 ½” version, these LED Fog Lights provide a bright white beam that is low and horizontal, which is great for rain and fog or highlighting deer and other wildlife that lurk in the night.
    Enhanced photo-metrics and custom designed light housings ensure you get the quality of light you deserve, maximizing your safety. This LED Fog Light Kit is fully adjustable for driving, allowing you to place the light where you need it most, making it easier to see and be seen.

Rubber isolation bushings provide a stabilized, vibration free light that is water sealed for weatherproof assurance.
    These LED Fog Light Kits are easily installed and come with an OEM quality illuminated switch.

Put a pair aside for me

I am coming to the bridge ride and will pick up a pair of those light during the day on the 3rd. see you there

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I am coming to the bridge ride and will pick up a pair of those light during the day on the 3rd. see you there
    Make sure you put the lower cowling back on correctly; or they will look misaligned in it. Been there; done that

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Make sure you put the lower cowling back on correctly; or they will look misaligned in it. Been there; done that
    I'm a two-timer too...still not perfect but the lights are great...that looks like a great price too. mind which way the switch goes too...,I'm still not sure...but it works fine sooo...

I can't put my finger on it but I KNOW people see me better during the day (that's why I bought them)I SEE them hesitate before turning...and then they wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I'm a two-timer too...still not perfect but the lights are great...that looks like a great price too. mind which way the switch goes too...,I'm still not sure...but it works fine sooo...

I can't put my finger on it but I KNOW people see me better during the day (that's why I bought them)I SEE them hesitate before turning...and then they wait.
    Make it a "double whammy". Install Headlight Modulator as well.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

That's an awesome buy so I just ordered mine. Hope I got the order right???
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Hey Rick,

What wattage are these LED's? Looking to setup so I can use as DRL's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post
    Hey Rick,

What wattage are these LED's? Looking to setup so I can use as DRL's.
    Good luck finding the wattage...I asked the vendor and the manufacturer and they couldn't tell me...to be fair I didn't talk to rick sooo. But I use them almost exclusively as DRL's and they do the trick...there are 2 bulbs one aimed down ish and one more up...I doubt they are as bright as the 960's but I didn't need blinding light...just "see me" light...

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Good luck finding the wattage...I asked the vendor and the manufacturer and they couldn't tell me...to be fair I didn't talk to rick sooo. But I use them almost exclusively as DRL's and they do the trick...there are 2 bulbs one aimed down ish and one more up...I doubt they are as bright as the 960's but I didn't need blinding light...just "see me" light...
    Thanks, over here fog lights are an offence if not required, If I set up with a skene controller for 1/2 brightness standard running DRL and 100% on High beam I can get away with it! may take the chance and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post
    Thanks, over here fog lights are an offence if not required, If I set up with a skene controller for 1/2 brightness standard running DRL and 100% on High beam I can get away with it! may take the chance and see.
    These come with a switch..sometimes, on limited access or such, I ride with them off and turn on when I come to populated areas or cross streets. Arguably...in those instances, they are "required"