I knew it was too good to last. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I knew it was too good to last.

Thank you my friends for the prayers and good wishes.

I'm getting P.M.S. in a bad way!(Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) Symptoms are the same as the female version. Mobility inside the house is painful and slow. My wife has turned into quite the inventor. She took my deathtrap of a walker and turned it into a useful and safer method of transport.
    She placed a strong board across the frame and then placed a thick pad of packing material on top of that and then used duct tape to hold it all together. She says that I'm rubbing off on her. I'll snap a photo of it and post it on here. The lady is a genius in training.

So sorry to hear that, Random one.
    Slippage sucks.
    Give yourself a couple months and hopefully you'll be right as rain.
    I carry a stainless alloy rod implant in my left tibia from an ATC mishap many years ago. it aches a little sometimes on the colder days, but surprisingly has never set off an airport security scanner.

Good to hear this wasn't worse for you or your bike.
    Heal quick!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Surgery is set for 10-6-2015

Went to the Dr. today for a M.R.I. of the ankle. Busted up worse than I suspected. The heel bone is broken clean away from the foot and the Tibia and Fibia both broken from ankle joint. Screws and plates and at least one rod are getting installed.
    I'm not nervous at all. I found out that he is a fisherman and he likes to go fishing for Crappie. So do I, and we traded phone numbers of guides we use for the areas we fish. I told him I will remind him this not the time to use his fillet skills.

Oh you found the crappie doc. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Random one View Post
    I'm getting P.M.S. in a bad way!(Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) Symptoms are the same as the female version. Mobility inside the house is painful and slow. My wife has turned into quite the inventor. She took my deathtrap of a walker and turned it into a useful and safer method of transport.
    She placed a strong board across the frame and then placed a thick pad of packing material on top of that and then used duct tape to hold it all together. She says that I'm rubbing off on her. I'll snap a photo of it and post it on here. The lady is a genius in training.
    Yeah , you kinda need her now. Treat her extra good. At least till you get better.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Yeah , you kinda need her now. Treat her extra good. At least till you get better.
    I always need this lady! Besides she is a LEO has guns and knows how to use them. Always on my best behavior too.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Oh you found the crappie doc. Sorry.
    It's all good!

That totaly sucks ... Hope for the best .... Diesel on the road is like ice , Had the same thing happen to me early in the morning could not see the color difference in the road , lucky I was on a light weight bike and was able to push up and saved me and the machine .
    Speedy recovery !

Got my first chance to see my F6B yesterday. Other than predictable scratches on the crash bars only a very minor discoloration on the bottom of chrome.

Surgery in 4:00 hours. I'm ready for this so I can start healing and get ready to ride again!

Six to eight weeks from today the cast comes off and rehab begins.

Well Wishes

No praying here, hadn't done that since I was a very young, but it doesn't stop me from directly wishing you a rapid recovery partner. I know your anger and pain.