Exahust recomendations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exahust recomendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My ...First, install Torq Loopz and then decide if you want to go further. Counting the original exhaust, I'm now running my 4th set of pipes. From my experience, any louder aftermarket exhaust is going to produce noticeable drone without the Loopz. Of course, YMMV.
    Ken (Hornblower)

SierraKen
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTRACER View Post
    I'm sure that this has been asked before, sorry.

I'm looking to add a little "growl" to the exhaust tone of the bike. I'm not looking for anything obnoxious, just a little noise. I had earlier posted about the "Dual Siblings" brand but it was removed due to this site not supporting this brand any longer (I understand Phantom ).

Listening to audio clips don't really do justice to the actual tone and some reviews actually call them very deceiving. Looking for chrome or stainless steel. Any and all input on loudness, raspyness, drone, would be greatly appreciated. I've made one, expensive, mistake in the past buying a set of Hard Chrome Sideburners for my VTX. They made the bike sound like a top fuel dragster and lasted less than a week on the bike before I went to something else.

Thanks in advance and look forward to feedback.

Have your heard the sound of the 2015s? I have a one month old blue 2015 and like the increased "attitude" that the exhaust has. You know it's there but not overly loud. Not sure if you can get the new pipes from Honda though. Also, they may all be black.

+1 Black Rush Racing Pipes 2.5 baffle, with the long Aluminum caps.............Love the sound. Don't notice any drone with a carbon fiber 1/2 shell, music turned up................................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

I have Torq Master King Snakes. Nice mellow sound and no highway drone. I installed them in June 2013 and they have held uo very well. Quality product.

Attachment 16801
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]