2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 10
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

shooter
    Yeah when I told Trevor he kinda gave me a look. Mostly cause I said I was gonna take a week off work. Haven't had a week off in 27 years. When I told him how far you was riding he almost laughed. Little Punk. HA. He's a good kid. I hope he can go.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Yeah when I told Trevor he kinda gave me a look. Mostly cause I said I was gonna take a week off work. Haven't had a week off in 27 years. When I told him how far you was riding he almost laughed. Little Punk. HA. He's a good kid. I hope he can go.
    I hope so too. Father son activities for guys like us mean everything. Take the time now while things are still functioning...it's what I'm starting to do. This trip will be the longest I ever did. I'm old and crazy enough to look forward to it, especially now, getting used to the bike. One week of nice weather is all I ask.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

fl1madmax

Count Me in FL1MADMAX !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I hope so too. Father son activities for guys like us mean everything. Take the time now while things are still functioning...it's what I'm starting to do. This trip will be the longest I ever did. I'm old and crazy enough to look forward to it, especially now, getting used to the bike. One week of nice weather is all I ask.

I 'll either be living in Cleveland Ga or Melbourne, Florida, hope to be retired by then.......turned 66 Nov 1
    so should be there...... need some new Skins on Scooter by then, so will be perfect time., always wanted to ride there ! Ride Safe JB

Outcast

Where do I sign up?

2016 Rally

Anybody from Washington state want to team up?

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Where do I sign up?
    Make you intentions known here as attending (with any additionals). Phantom (Tony) will put your name on the master list.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I've got a sister living in Little Rock, so I sure hope I can make that run. Been quite a few years since I've made any long runs, but I'm sure looking forward to doing one on my new F6B. Need to get some mileage on her.

Add +1 for me. Although she has not registered on the board yet, the wife is planning (if she can get time off) on attending on her new F6.

Also, any word on a hotel? I've got a "crap pile" of points with Hilton due to all my business travel and was just going to use them to get a room at the Hampton Inn, but they are booked up for those dates. There may be something else going on in the area and rooms may be a issue.
    USN Retired
    IBA # 37743
    2013 F6B Deluxe "Big Red"
    2015 F6B Blue (Hers)
    Cage - 2006 SLK 280
    Previous Rides: 2005 BMW K1200LT, 2006 VTX 1300R,1986 CB650 Nighthawk, 1982 CM450, countless dirt bikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Put me on the list please. Might stay overnight in Nashville, TN on the way out if the wife comes with me.
    Let me know when you plan on passing thru Memphis on I-40, the wife and I will join you on the rest of the ride.
    USN Retired
    IBA # 37743
    2013 F6B Deluxe "Big Red"
    2015 F6B Blue (Hers)
    Cage - 2006 SLK 280
    Previous Rides: 2005 BMW K1200LT, 2006 VTX 1300R,1986 CB650 Nighthawk, 1982 CM450, countless dirt bikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BBB

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTRACER View Post
    Add +1 for me. Although she has not registered on the board yet, the wife is planning (if she can get time off) on attending on her new F6.

Also, any word on a hotel? I've got a "crap pile" of points with Hilton due to all my business travel and was just going to use them to get a room at the Hampton Inn, but they are booked up for those dates. There may be something else going on in the area and rooms may be a issue.
    Yes sir. The BBB festival is going on. Bikes, Blues, and Barbeque. Could be 20-30k bikes in the area, depending on the weather. Rooms may be tuff to locate. This festival has been going on for many years. Regulars make their rsvps early! Lets hope we can find rooms for all.