2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 17
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Add me to the list. I had been holding off, because I already do a week in Arkansas in early June, when the crowd is much thinner. But, why not do a fall trip, too. Besides, I am interested in the Tech session on the air filter change. See You in September!
    Another Cheesehead

Yes sir. Another Cheesehead! Game didn't turn out for us last nite. I think there are 3 or 4 from Wi, now. When time gets closer, maybe we can ride together for a portion of the trip. Of course, depends on each of our schedules, and route choices. Plenty of time to think about it. It's -2 degrees here at 1:15 pm. Only can dream about riding now!

Yes sir. Another Cheesehead! Game didn't turn out for us last nite. I think there are 3 or 4 from Wi, now. When time gets closer, maybe we can ride together for a portion of the trip. Of course, depends on each of our schedules, and route choices. Plenty of time to think about it. It's -2 degrees here at 1:15 pm. Only can dream about riding now!
    No it didn't and yes we only can now. Booked from the 20th threw the 23rd, at this time. Long time away yet. Heading down from Menonmonie area. 200 miles away.

Sounds like the start of a plan. I get up in your region frequently in the summer. We'll have to keep in touch.

Sounds like the start of a plan. I get up in your region frequently in the summer. We'll have to keep in touch.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    I will be there, but will not need a room.

I will be staying at home and commuting each day ...only a 25 minute ride down I-40.
    Party at your
    house!!!!!

shooter
    I already tried that Teach. He wasn't going for it. Stro wanted to see his outhouse. He did promise to show us some good roads and eateries.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I already tried that Teach. He wasn't going for it. Stro wanted to see his outhouse. He did promise to show us some good roads and eateries.
    Let's don't tell him we're having a party at his house. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

shooter
    I like that. Teach you're kind of a bad girl. I would want my kids in your class.

shooter
    One of us can follow him home the first night. After that , its on like Donkey Kong.