2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 18
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Hmmmmm!! how to lose some F6B's in the Ozarks?

Think I will go back to ignoring y'all ... it is called "extinction" .... Teach will know all about that!!!

Retired and riding the Ozarks - Arkansas Ridgerunner

Red - 2014 Goldwing
    Pirellie SnowControl Serie 3 Runflat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Pirelli Centurato P1 RunFlat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Full Traxxion
    Darkside #623 - 221,000 Darkside Miles and Counting
    IBA # 42128

shooter
    Just messin with ya brother. Its all in good fun. Sorry if we've been hard on ya. You gotta watch Stro though. He might really follow you home.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post

Think I will go back to ignoring y'all ... it is called "extinction" .... Teach will know all about that!!!

Monk, there is a reason why Shooter is treated like a redheaded step-child in the family (the black sheep if you will), just ask Stro. From what I have been told …. it started way back in 2nd grade when Shooter tried wearing his own sister's pink dress to church. Then he was caught wearing her underwear in 6th grade. In 9th grade he was caught dancing in front of a mirror wearing a Tutu, the straw that broke the families back was when he asked her to be his date to the Prom … he was quickly chased out of town and has not been allowed back.

We still love him, we just don't invite him into our homes …….. Monk … good call !

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

shooter
    I can't believe Stro is telling the family secrets. I'll admit to everything except the tu-tu. That was Stro. And what's wrong with taking your sister to the prom? She was only 12. Chance of a lifetime. Oh and by the way Tony , from what Steve tells me , you have a twisted past also. Something about you and the family milk goat?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Oh and by the way Tony , from what Steve tells me , you have a twisted past also. Something about you and the family milk goat?
    LMAO, that bastard needs to keep his mouth shut. I was never selfish, I shared the little goat's milk with my neighbor. I got rid of the goat when he wouldn't play spin-the-bottle. Ohhhh the stories that I could tell you about casanova Steve specially during his Disco days

You and I should have taken lessons, Stro tells me that you would have saved a lot of time on trying to figure out why your first girlfriend (outside of the family) had an adams apple and couldn't have your baby. You should have never let her go, look at her now …. she's famous and rich, you could have been Mr. RuPaul.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post

There was a story on Yahoo yesterday about some teacher who had some kids in the trunk of her car. Kind of scared me because I'm always threatening to stuff kids in my trunk and bury their bodies in my swamp for the coyotes and buzzards to feast upon.....

I don't do well with extinction. Lol When you ignore bad behavior it escalates before it goes away! I lose my ability to ignore and lose my mind. Too much fun.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    LMAO, that bastard needs to keep his mouth shut. I was never selfish, I shared the little goat's milk with my neighbor. I got rid of the goat when he wouldn't play spin-the-bottle. Ohhhh the stories that I could tell you about casanova Steve specially during his Disco days

You and I should have taken lessons, Stro tells me that you would have saved a lot of time on trying to figure out why your first girlfriend (outside of the family) had an adams apple and couldn't have your baby. You should have never let her go, look at her now …. she's famous and rich, you could have been Mr. RuPaul.
    Well RuPaul and I broke up years ago but I'm glad to hear that you and Caitlyn are knockin boots. Ain't love grand Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post

I don't do well with extinction. Lol When you ignore bad behavior it escalates before it goes away! I lose my ability to ignore and lose my mind. Too much fun.
    Sounds like someone with some experience!!
    Retired and riding the Ozarks - Arkansas Ridgerunner

Red - 2014 Goldwing
    Pirellie SnowControl Serie 3 Runflat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Pirelli Centurato P1 RunFlat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Full Traxxion
    Darkside #623 - 221,000 Darkside Miles and Counting
    IBA # 42128

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Well RuPaul and I broke up years ago but I'm glad to hear that you and Caitlyn are knockin boots. Ain't love grand Tony.

Love is grand indeed
    She is a special kind of love.I'll try to have her join us at the Rally and sit between us.

Curious if anyone is going who installed the CB radio.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994