2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 25
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Teach , that is so cool. Your Dad is a neat guy. I bet he's a lot of fun to be around. And I bet his sermons are almost always about real life. That's the kind of preacher I like listening to. One that tells a story and makes you want to listen. Sounds like you had a good day. My two brother in laws stopped by the shop to visit the other day. Middle of the week and 70 degrees. Bikes were out in droves. Groups of HD's pouring down the hwy. I look up and see 3 nice Wings coming over the hill. Beautiful paint in vivid colors on all three. I yell at Roger and David , "hey , look at the Wings" they both turn and look. Roger says , good thing you hollered. We couldn't hear em coming. And its true. Us Wingers are a quiet bunch. I always tell my brother in laws , both HD riders , I make the most noise when I'm going around a Harley.

Why does Tony keep interrupting our conversation with Rally details????

Haven't made it to a Rally yet but I did have a religious experience once, only once.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Why does Tony keep interrupting our conversation with Rally details????
    Yeah right. Acts like he owns the joint.

shooter
    I don't know about you guys but I'm getting excited about the rally. Should be good times with new friends and some good riding in one of the prettiest States in the US. Hard to find that much untouched territory anywhere and yet still have some good roads. Tony has some nice activities planned so we should have a blast. I can tell I'm getting old. I'm excited about the slow race. Anyway looking forward to putting some faces with names. Only 5 more months.

I don't know about you guys but I'm getting excited about the rally. Should be good times with new friends and some good riding in one of the prettiest States in the US. Hard to find that much untouched territory anywhere and yet still have some good roads. Tony has some nice activities planned so we should have a blast. I can tell I'm getting old. I'm excited about the slow race. Anyway looking forward to putting some faces with names. Only 5 more months.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Yeah right. Acts like he owns the joint.

This is everyones home, I just try to keep civility and the lights turned on.

For our Hijackers ……..

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?8...283#post115283

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

shooter
    That must be Teach you're whippin on. My butts bigger than that. I been tryin to stay on track Tony but Teach is a bad influence. I'll talk to her about being better.

GaTeach
    That must be Teach you're whippin on. My butts bigger than that. I been tryin to stay on track Tony but Teach is a bad influence. I'll talk to her about being better.
    "Bad influence" is my middle name.

Hope to be there. may have to cut it short

What's a slow race?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.