2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 27
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Phantom,
    Add me to the list of attendees.
    Just made my reservation.
    Thanks,
    LJ

Anyone driving in from the DFW area? I'd like to attend. Will submit vacation request and will book a room. Unless someone needs a roommate and wants to split costs.

Thanks, Bobby

shooter
    Glad to see two Newbies coming , LJ and Bobby. Pulling the same pranks on the same people all the time gets boring.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Glad to see two Newbies coming , LJ and Bobby. Pulling the same pranks on the same people all the time gets boring.
    Well at least now I will know who to extract revenge on if I am pranked, thanks for the heads up Shooter.

shooter

Yeah thanks for the heads up! Good thing there's room in the saddle bags for a whoopie cushion, handshake buzzer, and my fav, snake in can. Figure I better keep it old school for the winger crowd. Don't wanna give someone Shooters age an MI or anything.

maggie valley

Going to the rally in septemper,but next weekend gonna be in Maggie valley for a little R & R for about a week

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY View Post
    Going to the rally in septemper,but next weekend gonna be in Maggie valley for a little R & R for about a week
    Keep me in mind for company on the way down to the rally.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by LPMojo View Post
    Yeah thanks for the heads up! Good thing there's room in the saddle bags for a whoopie cushion, handshake buzzer, and my fav, snake in can. Figure I better keep it old school for the winger crowd. Don't wanna give someone Shooters age an MI or anything.
    That is total disrespect for your elders right there. You were probably two or three whippins short of being a good boy Bobby. I can't believe that.

shooter
    Seriously guys , I'm looking forward to the rally. We have a great group of guys coming and it should be a lot of fun and great camaraderie for all. Should be a great mix of young at heart and just young. Hey us old guys need you pups to pick our bikes up when we drop them and carry our luggage.