2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 36
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

shooter
    Its hard to find good help these days.

Do we need to confirm with Phantom that we are intending to show up and how many are on the bike or is having your name on the list sufficient for booking the events/meals planned.

tink

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerman View Post
    Do we need to confirm with Phantom that we are intending to show up and how many are on the bike or is having your name on the list sufficient for booking the events/meals planned.

tink
    He likes to know how many as he does food and drinks and a few other things!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerman View Post

tink
    Please send him a PM!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Just an update …..

Ladies and Gentlemen ….

As many of you know, our Rally is partially paid for by the generosity of a few vendors, myself and a few members.
    In the past we have paid $500 - $600 for a large tent with tables and chairs for our convenience and enjoy socializing every evening under the tent. The current 2 bids are coming in around $1,400 which is waaaayyyy too much for a tent.

If there are members in that area that may know of a 20' X 40" tent supplier please let me know. Thank You

We need … 20 x 40 tent, 12 eight foot tables, 80 chairs and anchored with water barrels. Set-up needs to be completed Tuesday afternoon Sept 20th and tore down saturday morning Sept 24th

Thanks again

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Cool

Got a room today , 1100 miles each way. Gonna be the longest for me too. Looking forward to it.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Just an update …..

Ladies and Gentlemen ….

As many of you know, our Rally is partially paid for by the generosity of a few vendors, myself and a few members.
    In the past we have paid $500 - $600 for a large tent with tables and chairs for our convenience and enjoy socializing every evening under the tent. The current 2 bids are coming in around $1,400 which is waaaayyyy too much for a tent.

If there are members in that area that may know of a 20' X 40" tent supplier please let me know. Thank You

We need … 20 x 40 tent, 12 eight foot tables, 80 chairs and anchored with water barrels. Set-up needs to be completed Tuesday afternoon Sept 20th and tore down saturday morning Sept 24th

Thanks again
    Hey! I don't know a soul in Arkansas but if you need help with anything please let me know! I have to go back to work tomorrow so I'll have plenty of extra time on my hands! lol

GaTeach
    Tony, I've told you before and I'll tell you again. Thank you so much for hosting this forum and putting together the rally. You have facilitated friendships that I'll treasure the rest of my life. Thank you. If I don't see you before Arkansas, (maybe I'll get to florida before then), I'll hug your neck then. )))

It Would be Teach

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I'm thinking about getting with Teach to see if she can teach me to ride side saddle .
    If anyone could ride an F6B side saddle for a couple of thousand miles it would be Teach for sure!

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Tony, I've told you before and I'll tell you again. Thank you so much for hosting this forum and putting together the rally. You have facilitated friendships that I'll treasure the rest of my life. Thank you. If I don't see you before Arkansas, (maybe I'll get to florida before then), I'll hug your neck then. )))
    Phantom that's a good offer but don't get to thinking you're special or anything. They say she hugs everybody's neck. Don't get me wrong , its still gonna be good.