2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 44
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Prefer 3 X, like my shirts big
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Cancelled Reservation

I had a reservation at the hotel and cancelled it on Tuesday. Sorry for not letting you all know earlier but just maybe that room is still available.

Never had my name on the confirmed to go list because I know Tonys loves putting names on the list only to having to remove them. It was always a crap shoot for me to be there this year.

You all have a blast and post all those pictures so we can watch from our computers.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Just a thought for some of you...

Packing for your trip.

In the past some of us have packed half of our clothes in a box and shipped it to the hotel a week prior by UPS. Also include a return label in the box to send back the dirty clothes.

Less for you to carry.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Alright,

We are a few weeks away and still don't have a tent , HOR is now trying to lock one down for us.

I am considering having a SMALL amount of black T-Shirts made with a new and very simple design for the rally. I have an artist working on it as we speak. It's hard to describe, however it will have grey wispy lines that create the top 3/4 shape of a F6B with the F6B logo underneath it. The F6B logo (or the F6B Riders.com logo) will be on the front left chest.

6oz Gildan 100% cotton is what I am planning to use.

Do I print 48, 60, 72 or 84? If we do this .. my preference is to sell them in PAIRS only for $45 at the Rally

2 please. XL.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Alright,

We are a few weeks away and still don't have a tent , HOR is now trying to lock one down for us.

I am considering having a SMALL amount of black T-Shirts made with a new and very simple design for the rally. I have an artist working on it as we speak. It's hard to describe, however it will have grey wispy lines that create the top 3/4 shape of a F6B with the F6B logo underneath it. The F6B logo (or the F6B Riders.com logo) will be on the front left chest.

Do I print 48, 60, 72 or 84? If we do this .. my preference is to sell them in PAIRS only for $45 at the Rally
    Not sure about the size of run, but count me in for two, l and m.

Alright,

I'd be in for some new x large shirts

Changing Plans

My fall sched is getting a bit crowded, mostly with wanta do stuff rather than gotta do but I am trying to figure out a way to fit it all in.

I could still show up in Russleville on motorcycle but it would be a rental Goldwing out of Nashville rather than running all the way down from the north east on the F6B. This saves me at minimum a couple weeks on the road (closer to three in reality and surprisingly about 30% of the cost of the original trip.

If I went with this plan would I have to park the wing in the back lot and stay in the far wing of the hotel or is everyone an equal opportunity biker?

With this thought in mind has anyone had any experience with Eagle Rider bike rentals?.....just in general conversation I understand they are good to deal with.

PHANTOM.....regarding T Shirts....if I can put this together I will be good for a couple.....an extra large and a small.

tink

Hi all, it saddens me to say this but i am going to have to cancel my trip. I have to play a grown up and be responsible. My car is going to need work which requires me to utilize my mini vaca money. Anyway, i hope to meet all of you in the next one and if someone that is going didnt get into the host hotel, i have not cancelled my reservation yet. PM me and we will work on name transfer. Have a great time. I am intrested in a pair of those shirts if your will to mail them.

I have finally booked my room for the rally. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a great week!

I'm bringing the saddlebag carpet templates, a marker and some heavy duty scissors. There is a Lowes 3 miles down the road from ground zero to buy your carpeting. If you want carpeted saddlebag mats you'll be able to get r done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver