2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 51
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Rally

Me and my guest are leaving tue morn at daylight

Attachment 23357Well this could have gone under "what did you do to your F6b today" or possibly another but it's here because I did it for the Rally, anyway decided to replace my plugs I put in about 20,000 miles ago, just because I never pulled the after the diesel fuel thing while on the Yellowstone trip last year and I had a couple of bucks burning a hole in my pocket so I installed the NKG Iridium plugs, previously had the NKG just not the Iridium, old ones looked pretty good.
    I had a K&M filter in the cabinet for over a year now, didn't want to go threw hassle of doing it myself but didn't want to pay some numbskull to fuk things up or break things, I can do that myself for less money SO I started it about 6 pm or so, it's now 1:10 and I will finish up the last hour or so of putting things back together in the am. Got close to 29,000 and not much dusty/dirty riding and I figured it was a good winter project and what w/the Russlleville seminar on it , I should wait, but no, got that hair up my butt and glad I did. That filter was NASTY, how the beads and candy wrappers got in their is beyond me Enjoy.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Very soon

I'm ready to go. See everyone soon!

We won't be rolling out until Wednesday night. The mailman has this annoying habit of bringing me bills on a regular basis, so I will be working the first half of the week. Looking forward to the rally and riding.
    The most important things in life aren't things.
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedoc View Post
    We won't be rolling out until Wednesday night. The mailman has this annoying habit of bringing me bills on a regular basis, so I will be working the first half of the week. Looking forward to the rally and riding.
    I hate it when that happens!!!!!!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Meeting my riding partner @ 9 am and away we go, it's all downhill from Wi, should be a breeze, she you on Wednesday.

Attachment 23384 Ready to go i8n a few!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Attachment 23384 Ready to go i8n a few!!!!
    You heading to Alaska after the Rally? Lol.

Ride well and safely!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this great event due to an unexpected medical situation.

Just a few days ago my wife was air lifted in critical condition to a nearby hospital. She was in the ICU for 11 days.
    We have a long journey ahead of us. Her road to recovery starts this week with additional medical treatments.

I am humbled and grateful to several members of our forum that have selflessly offered to take over the Rally organization and logistics. I Thank 53Driver (Steve), Cwjj2001 (Calvin), Taxfree4 (Michael), Stroguy (Randy), Monk (Bob), Roger (GM-Honda of Russellville) and Shirley (GM-Best Western Hotel) for their assistance. I'm sure several attendees will volunteer and help throughout the event, allow me to Thank You in advance.

The event will go as planned with the exception of the friday evening catering. Attendees can call a pick-up order from several local restaurants and bring it back to the tent where door prizes and awards will be given.

Everyone... please ride safe, enjoy each others company and have a nice time.

Take care, Tony

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

My heart goes out to you and your family.. I'm sorry I won't get to meet you, but know I'll keep sending "healing energy through the cosmos" to your family. We will help any way we can so you can focus on what's important.

I've been through some challenges, my only advice is know if at any time you aren't getting what you need from medical services in a hospital or similar, ask to speak with patient advocate. By law they have to provide this service, and they are the to protect the patients' rights.

Peace

Robert