2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 53
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

Tony... so sorry to here about your wife. All the best to you both and the rest of your family and friends. Sending good thoughts your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this great event due to an unexpected medical situation.

Just a few days ago my wife was air lifted in critical condition to a nearby hospital. She was in the ICU for 11 days.
    We have a long journey ahead of us. Her road to recovery starts this week with additional medical treatments.

I am humbled and grateful to several members of our forum that have selflessly offered to take over the Rally organization and logistics. I Thank 53Driver (Steve), Cwjj2001 (Calvin), Taxfree4 (Michael), Stroguy (Randy), Monk (Bob), Roger (GM-Honda of Russellville) and Shirley (GM-Best Western Hotel) for their assistance. I'm sure several attendees will volunteer and help throughout the event, allow me to Thank You in advance.

The event will go as planned with the exception of the friday evening catering. Attendees can call a pick-up order from several local restaurants and bring it back to the tent where door prizes and awards will be given.

Everyone... please ride safe, enjoy each others company and have a nice time.

Take care, Tony
    I'm really sorry to hear that Tony. I was looking forward to meeting you along with everyone else. A similar event happened to my [ex]wife - twice, albeit without the airlift. She came through it but only after several surgeries, long periods in ICU (10 weeks 1st time, 13 weeks last time) and learning how to walk again after being bed-ridden for so long. I am praying that your wife has similar success with recovery - doctors and nurses are great at least here in Texas. I have some familiarity with Gainesville and I know they are fantastic there, too. Good luck and Godspeed.

Tony, I am really sorry to hear this and I pray that all turns out well! You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Attachment 233106666I know. I know, garage and B are a mess, having way to much fun this retarment summer and haven't cleaned the B from a weekend camping w/huge bonfire. But the carryall is wired and the suitcase fits !! Russellville here we come !!
    What will you do for a license plate and signal lights ?

Ozark Ride

Donnie and I will ride over to the Waffle House for Breakfast tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

We plan on pulling out for a ride into the Ozarks sometime after Breakfast. Probably between 7:30-8:00. If you would like to join us meet us there.

Not sure exactly which roads we will be doing. Will just point the bikes north and take off!
    Retired and riding the Ozarks - Arkansas Ridgerunner

Red - 2014 Goldwing
    Pirellie SnowControl Serie 3 Runflat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Pirelli Centurato P1 RunFlat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Full Traxxion
    Darkside #623 - 221,000 Darkside Miles and Counting
    IBA # 42128

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Donnie and I will ride over to the Waffle House for Breakfast tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

We plan on pulling out for a ride into the Ozarks sometime after Breakfast. Probably between 7:30-8:00. If you would like to join us meet us there.

Not sure exactly which roads we will be doing. Will just point the bikes north and take off!
    If you happen to be around the Fayetteville area around 3-4 pm Tuesday, text me and we'll ride back with you, if not then I'll see you in Russellville

On station at the Best Western...

Okay!!!!!!
    We got 9 F6Bs in the parking lot already!!

I'm in room 132.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

The tent!

My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Sweet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chess View Post
    If you happen to be around the Fayetteville area around 3-4 pm Tuesday, text me and we'll ride back with you, if not then I'll see you in Russellville

Not sure where we will be at that time. But here is my tracker.

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php...856c9d80df35ab
    Retired and riding the Ozarks - Arkansas Ridgerunner

Red - 2014 Goldwing
    Pirellie SnowControl Serie 3 Runflat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Pirelli Centurato P1 RunFlat 195/55/16 40 PSI
    Full Traxxion
    Darkside #623 - 221,000 Darkside Miles and Counting
    IBA # 42128