2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books! - Page 9
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 F6B Annual Rally ... It's officially in the books!

NEXT RALLY

I would love to make this Rally. I just need some riding partners in the DVM. LOL

Put me on the list please. Might stay overnight in Nashville, TN on the way out if the wife comes with me.

regular wing

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

It's OFFICIAL

The 2016 4th F6B Annual Rally will be held in Russellville Arkansas

Early arrivals on Tuesday afternoon September 20th, 2016
    Ride Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
    Departure for most on Saturday morning September 24th, 2016

We will have multiple rides through the OZARKS
    We will have a ride into the Bikes, Blues and BBQ Rally for some BBQ and visit some vendors
    We will have an optional ride into Branson
    We will have a Tech session at Honda of Russellville with their top technician (removal and install of Air filter).
    We will have a short Self-Defense class by a former US Marine that currently teaches our Marines the course.

Hotel details, restaurants and actual rides will be posted at a later date.

Trying to find a Hotel that can accommodate 60-80 of us, is halfway decent and under $70 per night (plus tax)

Hope to see a large group

I dont have an F6B, ( regular wing ) But I love to ride and I love bar b que, so if you'll let a regular winger ride I'm in. Also I've ridden in Arkansas with a fella named Monk from the GL1800 riders forum on the Darksiders ride in and it was a great ride, would love to have an excuse to go back.

How's that hotel search coming along?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    How's that hotel search coming along?
    I was thinking of you the other day. I got a new inmate on my caseload who was in the Marines for 8 years and used to work on 53s. Hope your doing well and I too was curious about the hotels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

shooter
    Tony , my son was going to try to get off work to ride with Duke and I. Trevor doesn't own a F6B. So I'm asking the guys and you if that would be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Tony , my son was going to try to get off work to ride with Duke and I. Trevor doesn't own a F6B. So I'm asking the guys and you if that would be OK.
    Your going to learn that no one will care what folks ride, just that they ride. Last rally we had all different brand bikes and it was one happy family. Please invite him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Your going to learn that no one will care what folks ride, just that they ride. Last rally we had all different brand bikes and it was one happy family. Please invite him!

What Bill said

Shooter, Honda of Russellville will have one for your son BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK

Hotel arrangements … been a little tied up lately , will get something arranged in the next couple of weeks.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

shooter
    Bill I appreciate your thoughts. I try to ride with my son when I can. He lives 420 miles away so it's not as often as I would like. I'll invite him and see what happens. Thanks Tony.

Bill I appreciate your thoughts. I try to ride with my son when I can. He lives 420 miles away so it's not as often as I would like. I'll invite him and see what happens. Thanks Tony.
    That would be awesome Bryan. I'm talking about that ride and raising eyebrows....more reason to say hell ya. Did 170 total yesterday around Cape Cod with a few friends. Maybe you saw that on the 9 forum. Building the miles before she hibernates. Next weekend looks good already.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.