Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I would encourage everyone that comes to the F6B Rally in Franklin, NC to PLEASE bring a can of BLACK spray Plasti-Dip, because.........Steve has WAY too much chrome on this new bike, and we all need to deal with that...secretly...in the middle of the night kinda thing...if you know what I mean.

I looked at all those pics of the bike and trailer....LOVE the trailer BTW...but all that added chrome just makes me want to send you down a road that has a road crew doing resurfacing of the spray-on tarmac, and they just happen to overspray and it gets onto your bike, to cover up all that chrome. I mean, for pete's sake, you even have the chrome spats on the bike, next to the shifter and rear brake, with the black rubber inserts, so that you boots can rub up against some chrome as you curtsy down the road.

On another forum I belong to, it is called being QFC...or queer for chrome.

You are forcing me to bring along my darkest tinted sunglasses, rather than my photo-grey transition sunglasses, because I cannot take the chance that your chrome might blind me while I walk past your bike in the parking lot.

I told him he was QFC a long time ago Miles. After I told him he was QFL ( Queer For Lights)!