2013 Bushtec Trailer for the F6B
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bushtec Trailer for the F6B

Cool 2013 Bushtec Trailer for the F6B

I have to say this is a amazing trailer..having never pulled a trailer behind a bike before it took about 3 minutes to figure it out. The trailer took about 7 weeks to build and I went for the GT model. Very nice, very well made..the most amazing shipping container I have ever seen, great customer service and all around pleasant experience.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUthkDhlu2I
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

That is super-sweet! I have a trailer already, but I'm green with envy.
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool More Pics

This shipping container was built bomb proof!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

More pics at the lake....

Okay, poopy head, NOW I see the trailer, and the cool rear lights. I am soooooo happy that IF you are going to tow a trailer...it is a Bushtec. I have owned two Bushtecs over the years, the first one was bought directly from Bill Bushling, at his plant in Nor Cal, a couple eyars before he sold the biz to John Preston. My second one was a special ordered rig from John Preston. I have always gone with the Turbo+2 model.

I really like the trailer they did for you.

Given that you live so clsoe to Jacksboro, TN...why didn't you ride up there to pick it up, rather than having it shipped to you? Doesn't seem like somehting that the Steve that we all know and love would do.

Are they going to make the GT model with the new rear lights like this...again, or was this a special project for you ?

Cool

I agree...wanted to go and get the trailer, but time was an issue and it just seem to fit into my schedule as well...yes this will be the Bushtec 2013 GT model going forward! Anyone will be able to purchase one...this one was the first for the F6B they had done...

Sorry could not resist the 4 light deal...and yes it is done! Along with the special Chrome rings as well....

Bushtec trl

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have to say this is a amazing trailer..having never pulled a trailer behind a bike before it took about 3 minutes to figure it out. The trailer took about 7 weeks to build and I went for the GT model. Very nice, very well made..the most amazing shipping container I have ever seen, great customer service and all around pleasant experience.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUthkDhlu2I
    love it...cost?u had it built right?

Along with the special Chrome rings as well....

I would encourage everyone that comes to the F6B Rally in Franklin, NC to PLEASE bring a can of BLACK spray Plasti-Dip, because.........Steve has WAY too much chrome on this new bike, and we all need to deal with that...secretly...in the middle of the night kinda thing...if you know what I mean.

I looked at all those pics of the bike and trailer....LOVE the trailer BTW...but all that added chrome just makes me want to send you down a road that has a road crew doing resurfacing of the spray-on tarmac, and they just happen to overspray and it gets onto your bike, to cover up all that chrome. I mean, for pete's sake, you even have the chrome spats on the bike, next to the shifter and rear brake, with the black rubber inserts, so that you boots can rub up against some chrome as you curtsy down the road.

On another forum I belong to, it is called being QFC...or queer for chrome.

You are forcing me to bring along my darkest tinted sunglasses, rather than my photo-grey transition sunglasses, because I cannot take the chance that your chrome might blind me while I walk past your bike in the parking lot.

Cool

Sorry.........and yes I am QFC .... but at this stage in my life at least I can admit it...... and that took a lot to come out of the closet!!!

bushec trl

This shipping container was built bomb proof!!!
    love to see the inside too if possible as well as it loaded and/or load weight capacity.I am a poor man living a richmans dream so maybe next year ill get the trl,lol.