2013 Bushtec Trailer for the F6B

Thread: 2013 Bushtec Trailer for the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One word, AMAZING! That trailer is

Just to add to the funny comments about the chrome, are you supposed to be parking in the handicapped spot??? Hmmm?

The only thing I see in your future is a matching spoiler on the bike, with brake light of course.

Cool

Funny you say that Bobby......I had a spoiler ordered in and was going to have it mounted to the F6B...but it would not fit,,,just 5 min ago got a response from a vendor who is trying to locate me a spoiler w/o the light so I can get it cut down to fit on the bike...great minds think alike....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

[Qoute=bobby]The only thing I see in your future is a matching spoiler on the bike, with brake light of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Funny you say that Bobby......I had a spoiler ordered in and was going to have it mounted to the F6B...but it would not fit,,,just 5 min ago got a response from a vendor who is trying to locate me a spoiler w/o the light so I can get it cut down to fit on the bike...great minds think alike....

Well, both Bobby and Steve are 3 weeks too late, and 3 dollars too short on this one. I already had that idea 3 months ago, and have been working with a local shop to fab up the rubber platform/foundation to mount the Honda rear spoiler w/brake light to the back deck of the F6B. It takes a slightly different angled platform, so we are forming a rubber foundation to make it work.

Cool

Here are a couple of pics of the inside of the trailer....I put a case of Coke in for reference...basically the trailer is bigger than most car trunks.... check out the garment bag!!!. Sorry but pics really don't show the volume this thing holds...it is hugh!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve, with all the luxuries and garment bag, you will be the best dressed man at the dairy queen!v
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bushtec

this is my trailer for my dog and camping gear. he has been 120 mph in this trailer, dale

Cool

Very Nice trailer...it was on my short list....just could not live w/o matching lights on the rear...... costs more but if resale comes up, this will make resale much easier!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    this is my trailer for my dog and camping gear. he has been 120 mph in this trailer, dale

What is very important in these pictures is....this is the secret lair of a highly skilled fabricator, that owns an F6B...that owns a couple Honda dealerships...and makes custom parts for many of the bikes he rides. He is a masked man...to be sure.