Installed led bar accent lights from BIKE MP3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installed led bar accent lights from BIKE MP3

I want the amber lights for the little cut out in the fairing on the leading edge....3" verticle X 1/2 inch...some one makes them in white...I want amber!!!!

And yes I am QFL
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Ordered mine today looks like a easy install ( I hope ) plug and play
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    Thinking about it but at the minute the demand is not high enough to justify the minimum production charge
    Pete, how many sets of AMBER lights do I need to order...to justify you folks making them in AMBER ?????

I do not believe that I would have any problem at all in selling the additional sets I would have to buy. The difference is that I would make a bigger profit off them, rather than you folks making the bigger profit off them. And if I added a little chrome around them, people like Steve would snatch them up in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Pete, how many sets of AMBER lights do I need to order...to justify you folks making them in AMBER ?????

I do not believe that I would have any problem at all in selling the additional sets I would have to buy. The difference is that I would make a bigger profit off them, rather than you folks making the bigger profit off them. And if I added a little chrome around them, people like Steve would snatch them up in a heartbeat
    I will ask lets see if they can make a few samples for me but not promising anything
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

I will ask lets see if they can make a few samples for me but not promising anything
    WHAT ? You're not promising anything ? What is this world coming to when a motorcycle accessory manufacturer will not make promises to us ?

I really like these lights but why are they so much more expensive than the rear ones? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I really like these lights but why are they so much more expensive than the rear ones? Just wondering.
    If your talking about the rear taillights in turn signals those are just a single LED bulb these strips are far more than that
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

If your talking about the rear taillights in turn signals those are just a single LED bulb these strips are far more than that
    Ok, I got ya. I didn't realize the tail lights were just one LED.