My general delima with two nice seats?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My general delima with two nice seats??

What is that tailpack with backrest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    Nope she has this,... added when needed. The bike came with one but she hated it.
    do you have a link / source for that tailpack with backrest? How does it mount and open?
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    do you have a link / source for that tailpack with backrest? How does it mount and open?
    I built it, using a Kawasaki Nomad trunk kit. Here's the link but it's really EXPENSIVE to buy that trunk kit plus Kawasaki has now discontinued it.
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7...tour+pack+wife
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    I bought the Corbin used so I would have to call Corbin with the "build number" to find out the specs but this one is geared towards a tall guy. I have now spent all day Saturday on the Corbin and almost all day sunday on the Ultimate and I think the keeper for me is going to be the Corbin! Sorry guy's but the Corbin would let me ride until I needed gas (200+ miles) and the Ultimate had some butt burn around 130 miles in. Every butt and every seat is different so results vary but I know what my butt likes. Looks like the Ultimate might be going up for sale.
    Unfortunate my Ultimate Seat has the same problem. I have been thinking about calling Ultimate about the problem because the foam seems to be bottoming out and it feels like I am sitting on the pan after a while. I am not a big person so not really sure why the seat foam would bottom out. But I really have been thinking about looking for a new seat if they cannot do anything for me.

Since this thread is floating around again i'll update it.... I am now riding with a custom Hartco seat that was built to my height and weight and I can easily do 400/500 miles a day now. The Corbin was a nice seat but my issue was needing to be higher up on the bike, at 6'4" tall I needed leg room!
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike