Got myself in a bit of a pickle, now having two nice seats but only needing one... which one?? I picked up a really nice new/used Corbin "dual tour" F6B seat this weekend even though I just purchased a Ultimate "King" seat. I rode both seats today for 5 hours each on exactly the same route and both are nice seat with each hiving it's good points and bad. I need to chose one and most likely sell one but it's hard to decide which one to keep. Both seats measure exactly the same as far as bar reach goes but the Ultimate is slightly taller. The Corbin is rock hard but that never seems to be an issue while riding, go figure? I think the Corbin wins the looks hands down as it really looks great on the bike. My wife likes the Corbin better because she sets a little lower and it gets her out of the wind blast a little better. The backrest is nice with the Corbin but that's a mute point because I didn't get the backrest with the Ultimate since I don't ride with one anyway. What do you guy's think???

Ultimate on the left..... Corbin on the right