Ordered my Madstad windshield kit this morning!!

Thread: Ordered my Madstad windshield kit this morning!!

Ordered my Madstad windshield kit this morning!!

Been following a few of you on here about the great results you have been getting with the Madstad's so I ordered one today. Got the 15 inch in medium gray tint with the "round bottom". I was told 2 weeks so i'm hoping it makes it before it's time to put it up for the winter.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Butt ugly , but the best shield I have tried !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Ordered mine last week. There appears to be some modifications to the standard screen including rounded bottom corners or with/without logo etching. I'm looking forward to the airflow impact that everyone on here raves about. Of course, I'm also looking forward to buying the one shield that many indicate they "end with" and skipping the accumulation of other shields that didn't do the trick!

What does the round bottom do?

I have one but I don't know if it is the round bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I agree with Steve about butt ugly.That being said its the best Shield I've ever owned even in the Rain.............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

Yep!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    Been following a few of you on here about the great results you have been getting with the Madstad's so I ordered one today. Got the 15 inch in medium gray tint with the "round bottom". I was told 2 weeks so i'm hoping it makes it before it's time to put it up for the winter.
    Just got mine Monday 10-5 . Im 6ft3 an got the 13in. And glad i did. believe the 15in would be to big to work adjustments both up an down. I have 30in inseams very tall torso.The 15in all the way down is taller then the 13in all the way up.. Still trying to find my sweet spot. Radio is lots louder . When i had the 13in all the way up , I could feel lots of wind pressure on the front end. I do believe this windshield will be my only one.