anyone have this GPS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone have this GPS

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    Yeah I tried the base camp with my garmin but I just had the basic base camp so I found it very time consuming to try to select my route off the pc. It was not very user friendly. How do you find it with the version you have? Maybe I will try to download base camp again and try again. It just would not give me all the options when I downloaded it the first time.
    There are several training videos on Garmin's site found here. Youtube has several also if you search on there.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    I switched from TomTom to Garmin ... I wish the display was better in the sun but part of the problem could be how I have the unit mounted (on the glove box cover).
    You should have bought a Zumo. I have a Zumo 450, purchased many years ago, and have no problems seeing the display, even when wearing sunglasses.

Tomtom rider

I have the older model rider. The new one doesnt work with a second party route planer yet. They are working on it. I use tyre to set route on computer. Use lots of waypoints to set the route you want and the tom will follow it.