And I'm telling you guys that in the real world the CT does not fit the Goldwing rim like in that picture. I mount all my own tires and as of now I have a G-Max and an Alpin mounted up and that large bead area in that picture sticking up along that edge is not present on my tires. Don't know if the GW rim is different than other MC rims or not but the bead fits that rim good. And Wayne let me tell you something brother , don't ever believe what people tell you. There are a lot of haters out there and most of them are dumbass know-it-alls. They can't find their ass with both hands on a dark night but they are experts cause they read something or heard something. I would much rather listen to someone like Big Larry or Bob 109. These guys are pioneers. They have lived it. Through this forum and Bob I got started on Darkside and my experience has been great. I ride hard and mostly two up. Wife and I ride the curviest roads available in KY , AR , OH , and MO. I'm not the best rider out there by a long shot but I don't take a back seat to too many people. My B corners better than any big cruiser I've been around. My Dad taught me to always be a leader and never a follower. I feel like with my Alpin I have the best combination of durability and handling I've ever had on a MC. I like my CT. No body told me to say that. I came up with that on my own.