Dark Side and Honda Warranty - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dark Side and Honda Warranty

shooter
    Yeah Will , and they told Columbus he would fall off the edge of the earth. If not for him we might not be here enjoying this great motorcycle.

The lower seat and center of gravity have me on the F6B a lot more than my previous ST1300 and the miles are stacking up.
    I was double dark on the ST with a TripleTred on back and BattlAx on the front. It took a little getting used to but no more than getting used to a new motorcycle.
    The ST crew have tried lots of different tires and so have the standard Wing riders, unless the CT on MC combo has the riders disappearing into thin air we certainly would've heard performance or safety issues by now.
    With warranty issues I can't think of any systems that are related to the tires in such a way as to fail due to a CT being mounted.
    I guess if the dealer wanted to push the issue a shock failure might be disputed.
    Someone earlier mentioned having a TPMS while running darkside, it's worth the peace of mind no matter what tires you run. Only problem with Double Dark is that the batteries may wear out before the tires do.