Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
Shooter

I think what is most important about our practice of Dark Siding is that we readily share our experiences with others. You, as a Tire Dealer/Installer are in a position to offer informative and first hand info on mounting/balancing etc. Your experience in that area is "priceless". Along with all the other actual first hand experiences of our DS Riders, a "treasure trove" of info begins to develop! Along with our Administrator and Moderators ability and diligence in consolidating that info in a specific Forum for Dark Siding that really is the "icing on the cake"! We are lucky to have a venue where we can discuss a topic which is oft avoided and scoffed at on other forms

Ride Safe

bob109
I don't think I could have said it any better than what Shooter summed up. Thanks to all who've commented on this thread. Between Valkyries, Wings, and now F6bs, there are thousands of Darksiders, I'm sure, and I've never once heard of a car tire coming unseated and losing pressure.

I personally know a friend and his wife who were both hurt with broken bones when their rear tire suddenly went flat and he lost control. This rider had over 100k miles of riding experience. Btw, he was running an Avon Cobra, one of the more popular motorcycle tires.

Ride Safe,
wiggy