Ride to Eat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ride to Eat

Ride to Eat

I am putting together a RTE to a famous steak house in the middle of south Georgia. The date is November the 7th, Meet in the parking lot at 11:30 am and have lunch at high noon.

Check out the web site...........http://bentonleessteakhouse.com/

Let me know if you would like to attend

Cheers

Cool

I wish...just a short 4 hour ride... maybe next time !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yea add an Hour for me. I'd prefer something a little closer to home.I love you Big Dawg but I'd have to think
    long and hard on that one. A busy Month for me..........................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Yea add an Hour for me. I'd prefer something a little closer to home.I love you Big Dawg but I'd have to think
    We have real motorcycle riders (Goldwings) coming from North Georgia, North and South Carolina and Tennessee. Not only do the guys from the GL1800 riders forum love to ride, they really love to eat, LOL If the weather is decent, we will probably have 50 bikes there. Good fellowship, good food and good times!

PS I love you too Dickie.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Its only 300 miles there and only 300 miles back, hmmmm....., I thought meeting my friend in Lake City 215 miles each way for lunch was a lot. This takes it up a step.
    2015 Matte Silver F6B (Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Copper Red (Wife's Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Impact Blue (Traded in for F6B)
    1997 Yamaha YZF 1000 (1997-2015 - sold recently)
    1995 Yamaha YZF 600 (1995-1997)
    1984 Yamaha FJ 600 (1984-1993)
    1981 Suzuki GS 450 E (1983-1984)

I come from the Sport Bike World. The things I used to blow by, I now cruise by and enjoy......

Cool

That's a short ride...I went to Biloxi MS for breakfast once....1150 miles.....17 hours !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Count me in. Somebody from Fla has to show.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

I'd love to check that restaurant out. It's fricken IMPOSSIBLE to get a good steak up here in Marylandistan... Unless you mortgage your house for one.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

RTE on Saturday, Nov. 7th at Benton Lee's Steakhouse in Uvalda Ga. The address is 138 Benton Powell Rd.. Phone is 912-594-6751. It's out in the sticks away from everything except the river on which it sits. Huge steaks, frog legs and fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    We have real motorcycle riders (Goldwings) coming from North Georgia, North and South Carolina and Tennessee. Not only do the guys from the GL1800 riders forum love to ride, they really love to eat, LOL If the weather is decent, we will probably have 50 bikes there. Good fellowship, good food and good times!

PS I love you too Dickie.

Cheers
    The First weekend in November. Unfortunately I have a previous commitment to a group that counts on me in St. Augustine Fl. on the 7th of November. I don't see anyway of getting out of it....If it were any weekend other than the 7th I'd be there. Maybe next time Jimmy...................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"