Tailgunner Exhaust by F6 Beast - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tailgunner Exhaust by F6 Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    OK, need more info. More pictures of perhaps the whole bike? Which pipes to order for F6B, maybe 28"? Do they fit easy or need some other parts such as head adapters? How about the sound?

Can't leave us hanging with just a teaser...
    I agree lets see some more pic's. What lenght? Those look awesome!
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphian View Post
    I searched google videos for an hour looking for a set of these on an f6b and goldwing......... nothing. Can you post a quick vid so we can hear them? I've been riding Vtwins my whole life and this is my first 6 cyl. I don't understand why we can't get a pipe that's as loud as the vtwin pipes. Any ideas on that. Also, those tailgunners look bad a@@ on youir f6b!! Some full shots of the bike would be cool too. Please advise. Thanks.

Very cool!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Quote Originally Posted by Memphian View Post
    Those look awesome. Would love to hear how they sound. I searched google videos for an hour and didn't find anything. Can you post a quick vid so we all can hear what they sound like? Also, some full pics of the bike would be nice so we all can see what look they give the bike overall. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Check these out...by F6 Beast http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/
    What kind of exhaust note do you get with these? The only videos I can find are on Harleys. I can't find a single video of these pipes on an F6B or a Wing. I'm in love with these suckers!! Just want a description of how they sound. Are they low toned and very loud? Cuz, that's what I'm looking for in a set of pipes. I'm not your typical Wing owner wanting everything quiet as a church . I like to make some racket!! How do they sound man?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legnor View Post
    I like to make some racket!!
    Eh,,, Short of welding up your own, you'll probably going to need "Torque tubes" (just to get rid of the Cat converters) and some form of slip on that you can de-baffle. (Rush?) Might go with 4 inch semi truck pipes instead of muffs, but,,, as you have probably already 'heard' on YouTube,,, some sound a little 'off',,,,

The 'bloodline' of GoldWings is more along the lines of a 'Cadillac' than a 'Camaro'. Not too may folks expect or want their Caddy to be loud. A few might, but,,,,, it is what it is,,,,, at least for now,,,

Me? A little more sound might be OK, but it has to sound right, not just rowdy,,,

The Valk clips I posted earlier are about the only flat six pipes that have a sound I might like, but they are far too loud for my taste.

HA! Maybe pull some of the lower Tupperware off and run some short Zoomies up and out just like they run in NHRA. THAT would be an ear-full!

Beast!!!!! where is the sound clip??????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Tail Gunner Exhaust

I'm ready to pull the trigger and purchase a set of these pipes. However I would like to know what they look like attached to the headers. I can't justify spending that much mulla and after I put them on they look like crap where they attach.
    The back end of these pipes are exactly what I want, can you please post some more photo's!!!

PLEASE
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

A better idea

Why not just get one of these and leave your stock mufflers on.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDCCTC...%3DiqDCCTCYTNI

Somehow these seem more appropriate to the F6B!

Attachment 2229