Tailgunner Exhaust by F6 Beast - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tailgunner Exhaust by F6 Beast

I guess I will go with the Cobra. No help with the tailgunner.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Unhappy Tailgunner

I love the look of tailgunner on F6B. I spoke with Charlie at Tailgunner Exhausts, he told me that F6 Beast bought tailgunner pipes for Harley and nothing else, and that he did a custom install. So, Charlie does know which pipes were bought but they are not specifically made for F6B, somehow F6 Beast made them fit.

So, I still don't know what is involved to fit them. I corresponded with Steve, he said he told F6 Beast about me and gave him my email. I am waiting to hear from him still, but Steve did say that it may be a week or so before I get the response.

I hope I would find out just how involving is to fit these pipes to our bikes. I would also like to see a picture of tailgunners installed on F6B but the opposite end of what Steve has posted already. These pipes do tapper in and I'm curious how this looks like installed on our bike, maybe the tappered part is covered by heat shield and does not show?

Otherwise, I am just going to get Cobra pipes, but I really like the animated back end of tailgunners. It looks like I'm riding to Biketoberfest with stock pipes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I love the look of tailgunner on F6B. I spoke with Charlie at Tailgunner Exhausts, he told me that F6 Beast bought tailgunner pipes for Harley and nothing else, and that he did a custom install. So, Charlie does know which pipes were bought but they are not specifically made for F6B, somehow F6 Beast made them fit.

So, I still don't know what is involved to fit them. I corresponded with Steve, he said he told F6 Beast about me and gave him my email. I am waiting to hear from him still, but Steve did say that it may be a week or so before I get the response.

I hope I would find out just how involving is to fit these pipes to our bikes. I would also like to see a picture of tailgunners installed on F6B but the opposite end of what Steve has posted already. These pipes do tapper in and I'm curious how this looks like installed on our bike, maybe the tappered part is covered by heat shield and does not show?

Otherwise, I am just going to get Cobra pipes, but I really like the animated back end of tailgunners. It looks like I'm riding to Biketoberfest with stock pipes though.
    Thanks Cool Hand Luke,
    I love how the tailgunners look on the back end, however if they need modifications I'm going to pass. I'm going with the Cobra pipes instead.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.