New Guy....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy....

New Guy....

Quick Intro... Names Herb I'm currently trying to sell my 2012 ZX14R and pickup a leftover F6B trying to find a yellow one if priced right but there's tons of 2013 Red ones...

Anyhow thanks for having me and hope to join in more conversations soon!
    I'm in south jersey by the way.. Only seen one red here a couple weeks ago, my dad has a Full Goldwing (2012)....

Welcome to the board, Herb . Wow, you're coming from a bike with brute force to one that is a bit more restrained. Actually, you can still go pretty fast with the "B" but with much more comfort. As you've probably seen, there are deals to be had on some new, old stock bikes so that's not a bad way to go. We'll look forward to hearing how this works out for you.
    Ken (Hornblower)

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 06Blackpearl View Post
    Quick Intro... Names Herb I'm currently trying to sell my 2012 ZX14R and pickup a leftover F6B trying to find a yellow one if priced right but there's tons of 2013 Red ones...

I'm in south jersey by the way.. Only seen one red here a couple weeks ago, my dad has a Full Goldwing (2012)....
    The red ones are plentiful due to that being the slowest color followed by the blue , yellow , and matte grey. Black is by far the fastest.

There is a brand new left over Yellow one with air suspension (add on for rear) sitting at my local dealer in Cocoa Florida
    2015 Matte Silver F6B (Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Copper Red (Wife's Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Impact Blue (Traded in for F6B)
    1997 Yamaha YZF 1000 (1997-2015 - sold recently)
    1995 Yamaha YZF 600 (1995-1997)
    1984 Yamaha FJ 600 (1984-1993)
    1981 Suzuki GS 450 E (1983-1984)

I come from the Sport Bike World. The things I used to blow by, I now cruise by and enjoy......

Quote Originally Posted by 06Blackpearl View Post

Hollink Motor Sports in Spencerport, NY (Rochester suburb) has a 2014 yellow F6B still in the box. You could probably buy it for around $15,000-15,500, plus tax, prep, freight, etc. This is where I bought mine a few weeks ago.

Welcome Herb!

I got off a Harley bagger so I feel like I'm on my way to the moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Welcome to the board, Herb . Wow, you're coming from a bike with brute force to one that is a bit more restrained. Actually, you can still go pretty fast with the "B" but with much more comfort. As you've probably seen, there are deals to be had on some new, old stock bikes so that's not a bad way to go. We'll look forward to hearing how this works out for you.
    Well that's my plan, kinda been there done that with the speed thing .. The B has about the same torque so that's a good thing... I need to slow down and see more and be comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    The red ones are plentiful due to that being the slowest color followed by the blue , yellow , and matte grey. Black is by far the fastest.
    Lol, my wife's not a fan of the colors I chose but I will never own a black bike again, they just don't stay clean....

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Tater View Post
    There is a brand new left over Yellow one with air suspension (add on for rear) sitting at my local dealer in Cocoa Florida
    A bit too far for me to fog but thanks, that air ride sounds like something I would be interested in..... Anybody have it here?

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Hollink Motor Sports in Spencerport, NY (Rochester suburb) has a 2014 yellow F6B still in the box. You could probably buy it for around $15,000-15,500, plus tax, prep, freight, etc. This is where I bought mine a few weeks ago.
    I will look them up VstarRider, I bought my 14 from Riverhead NY for 10K, saved 4K !

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    Welcome Herb!

I got off a Harley bagger so I feel like I'm on my way to the moon!
    Lol ... Thanks for the welcome Guys

Welcome from West Virginia! This forum is fun. You've chosen a good ride no matter the color. Good people here too so ride safe and enjoy.