Great ride today!

Thread: Great ride today!

Great ride today!

SpeedyWho and I met up for a ride today. Had a great time! We had breakfast at a cafe in Dewey, AZ and rode over Mingus Mountain to Jerome and Cottonwood. We rode through the vineyards of Page Springs on our way to Sedona and Flagstaff, and then jetted back home on the interstate. Good times!

Temps, morning and afternoon:

IMG_1083.jpgIMG_1095.jpg

IMG_4898.jpgIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1086.jpg

Ride

Nice pix. Ain't too sure about the 102 thang.

Yeah, we had a great time. I rode just about 350 miles today. 102* ain't that bad, that was around noon any later and it starts to get hot. We left early to beat the heat, at least as much as you can in AZ.

Any board members wanta ride contact me or Bobby, it'd be cool to get a bunch of F6Bs out for a ride.

Being from FL , this time of year I try to ride at night to beat the heat!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Being from FL , this time of year I try to ride at night to beat the heat!!!
    It's a dry heat out here.

Too much scenery to miss riding at night, but I agree it's cooler.

Great rides everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    SpeedyWho and I met up for a ride today. Had a great time! We had breakfast at a cafe in Dewey, AZ and rode over Mingus Mountain to Jerome and Cottonwood. We rode through the vineyards of Page Springs on our way to Sedona and Flagstaff, and then jetted back home on the interstate. Good times!

Temps, morning and afternoon:

Attachment 1641Attachment 1642

Attachment 1643Attachment 1644Attachment 1645

My wife and I ride our red/black F6B in the north Georgia mountains every weekend. I grew up in AZ, so I am familiar with all of these places.

Must be nice, here in NC it is horrible!

Not just rain but dropping by the bucket loads. Drove through flooded roads yesterday I have never seen flooded in all my 54 years.

35 miles round trip home to work and since April somewhere in that route it has been wet seemingly every day. Sure there have been a few that we rode in but for the most part this has been the wettest year I can recall.

I keep telling myself it has to end at some point?