Thread: Narrowing down rack choice...MP3 OEM

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrock View Post
    Pictures??
    Here is the thread.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6...w-I-mounted-it
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    How about the Show Chrome rack.Attachment 17533
    Im with ya shooter. I like the the show chrome rack myself and also have one. Im not at all fond of all this flat black or matte silver look. To me it looks like someone forgot to paint the bike and so they just left it looking like primer paint. Its gotta produce more drag and all us guys with shiny paint jobs will be faster anyway. Those matte colors just gotta produce more wind drag. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Well, when I look at the pic I posted it looks like the MP3 has the best form to me too.
    Attachment 17529
    click on pic for bigger view
    I may be getting there too (form-wise).

Shooter 'n Big Al- I love my chrome rivco pegs ahd chrome trimmed rear light...but the chrome rack just doesnt do it for me- nice rack though...

I might do a cardboard mock-up of the two sizes...though I'm warming up to the MP3....

I appreciate all views expressed, really. It reminds me that, as I knew, the final decision is mine, yet voices of experience help make an informed decision.

I have the OEM rack and like it. It has held anything that I wanted to put on it.

I saw that offer to trade the OEM for a larger rack. I thought that was a great idea, at first. Until I looked at both of them again. IMHO, The big luggage rack takes away from the sleekness of the F6.
    Albuquerque, NM